People with Heart Rate Monitors

Options
2»

Replies

• bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT60 and I LOVE it! It has so many awesome features. I got it brand new off of eBay for $185 and free shipping. They are usually $200 or more anywhere else! AND its purple- my favorite color! =)

Wow!! Awesome bargain and in your favorite color, can't beat that :) I'll have to check ebay out for sure!!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    polar ft4 all the way!
  • heatherfrancis
    Options
    way off. My Garmin FR60 is amazing!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    DONT GET A MIO. Im sending mine back tomorrow--- it is a piece of cheap garbage!! Go with a polar like everyone says!!!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, but honestly it depends on the intensity you put into it. MFP doesn't account for that. I had one workout that if I had logged using MFP, I would have been too low by 300 calories or so. I burned more than 700, and MFP only wanted to give me 400-ish. So glad I got the HRM.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar F11 and love it! :-)
  • ShortTom
    ShortTom Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm considering the Wahoo Ant+ sensor, Garmin HRM strap and an iphone app...anybody else using their iphone to monitor heartrate?
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    I love my HRM. It motivates me to keep going and push harder b/c it shows how many calories I've burned as the time passes while I'm working out. The calories that it shows that I burn is definitely much less than what mfp says I burn. Kind of depressing but I like knowing what I'm actually burning...
    BTW I have a Polar FT4 and so far I have no complaints or annoyances with it.