Question for the Ladies...

Options

Replies

• 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    While physical attractiveness is important, and I definitely have my preference (athletic and toned as opposed to a musclehead) - I'm all about the chemistry and personality and what other qualities the guy brings to the table. Doesn't matter what he looks like if he doesn't have good character.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Not skinny, but not the hulk.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of guys at the gym that are pretty big and want to get bigger.... I from time to time have the urge to get bigger... You ladies are tuff... not too thin... not too big... what's a guy suppose to do? LOL
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    There's a balance. Twigs no. Killer definition yes. Bulky and mega... no thanks ;) Big range though.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Yep, I like a man with a fit body!! Not body builder fit, but nicely toned is very nice! I want to feel protected by a man, not the other way around!
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I read a study that women on birth control prefer skinnier, paler men while women off birth control prefer muscular heathens. Over time, of course.

It's been true for me!
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    To be honest, muscle bulk is not attractive to me. I have liked lean, skinny guys and I have liked lean, muscular guys. I think that having some muscle definition is nice and it's ALWAYS a perk for a guy to be bigger than you in general, but the huge veiny muscles just aren't for me!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I don't like the appearance of a guy that seems obsessed with his body, or neglectful of his body.
    I can't stand guys that get manicures!
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Fit and toned, but not a bodybuilder type.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I think this is the first "Question for the Ladies" that didn't involve bloating, cramps, cravings or weight gain. :heart:

You're my new favorite. :flowerforyou:
  • jetbutterfly
    Options
    dont like thin. I like my husband he has muscler arms and is tall. I dont like bodybuilder type dudes either!
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I like a guy who's toned and obviously cares for his body, but doesn't spend hours at the gym! I'm definately not a fan of the typcial beefcake men. *thumbs down*
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of guys at the gym that are pretty big and want to get bigger.... I from time to time have the urge to get bigger... You ladies are tuff... not too thin... not too big... what's a guy suppose to do? LOL

Look like you bwaha. You look good! you're a good example of the "middle"
  • ksweere
    ksweere Posts: 11
    Options
    I love this post....I hope all the girls reading it realize that is shows how different we all like our men, similarly men like different types of women.

Ergo dont try and fit your body into a stereotype (ie hollywood nonsense) just be the best you can be, and be happy with it, there is someone out there that will find it sexy!

btw - I like built men - 5'10" to 6'3" 180-210. I'm tall and need the man to weigh more than me & be stronger than me, getting picked up is the greatest feeling ever when youre tall. :)
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to point out that I don't care if a guys hair is turning grey or going away. But attempts to mask these facts of a man maturing (which is sexy) are just pathetic.
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Speaking personally, the ideal male to look at is not so muscular that it is obvious that he is muscular when he is clothed, but sufficiently muscular that he cuts a nice figure (this is a level that is noticeable when he has his shirt off). I find very bulky, body-builder types intimidating and not attractive.

Still, muscularity is not something I go looking for: personality is much more important.
  • kylieszczebonski
    kylieszczebonski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Skinny is like the "skinny fat" they in my mind are just as unhealthy as people like me fat. Its the athletic look girls like. Not to macho but not sloppy. The other thing girls really like more than physical is humor and personality. And a great smile goes a long way :)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    This will sound stupid but I like my men to look like.. well.. MEN! Not skinny or scrawny but not all Incredible Hulk either. Somewhere in between. Nice strong defined shoulders, arms, calves are super sexy to me!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I think this is the first "Question for the Ladies" that didn't involve bloating, cramps, cravings or weight gain. :heart:

You're my new favorite. :flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of bulging muscles but I prefer toned and fit...like my husband :)