Replies

• Chrissy26
    Chrissy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You are very inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • Annakersey7212
    Annakersey7212 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic job!!!! congradulations!!!!! you look fantastic!!!!!!!:smile:
  • Robyn405
    Robyn405 Posts: 48
    Options
    holy crap, you look absolutely stunning! A completely different person! way to go! what an inspiration!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    A new gorgeous girl - what an inspiration - and proof it can be done...... I always say blood, sweat and lots of voltaren got me to where I am right now :-)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING!!! I dont know you but Im so proud of you!!!! Keep it up:)
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You have get rid of one full person !! 170 lb !!

And you really look amazing !!

Keep it up ..
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow...and no help from Bob and Jillian?! ;) smiles.... you rocked it, all on your own-- AmAzInG! :)
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on all of your hard work! :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! ONLY 1 YEAR :happy:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a transformation, especially in just a year. I'm just imaging how many different sizes you went through in such a short amount of time. :) Good for you!
  • Candi155
    Candi155 Posts: 2
    Options
    It is success like yours that makes me know that I need to start today, and that the weight loss is possible. Amazing job on sticking to it and being awesome for all of us to see! Thanks for Sharing your story!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    woot woot!! you DID ! You look wonderfully happy. Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You seriously are an inspiration and look fantastic...thank you for sharing your story!!!
    You are beautiful! Great job!
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    truly an inspiration:smile:
  • rhazelwood
    rhazelwood Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! I've been kind of stalled out for the past couple of weeks, no progress and even a small gain from quitting smoking. I've been giving myself pep talks that it's minor and short-term but was really feeling low. Your pictures show what determination looks like and I am feeling it again!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!! Amazing change!! Keep it up!!
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and have accomplished so much. You are a true inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wow!! A huge congratulations to you!! You look amazing and you gotta feel amazing. Thank you for posting, you are such an inspiration to all of us on this journey.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! You look fantastic!! You're doing GREAT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!