You know you're a mom when.....

Options
13»

Replies

• maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    While headed for vacation, you mistakingly leaving your bags too close to the kids and your underwear fly up to the front out of nowhere.

Sorry. *driving in the car, you mistakingly leave your bags too close to the kids in the back... :)
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    When you're out someplace and a random child says "Mom!" and you turn around to see what they need
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    When your idea of an exciting evening is sending the kids somewhere else and you get to just lay on the couch eating all the stuff you tell them is bad for you and watching whatever you want on TV. For most of you I gues that's cartoons! :):flowerforyou:
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Or when the TV is left on the cartoon channel. You're the only one home and you sit there for a 1/2 hr watching cartoons before you realize, Hey I can watch something else......lol

I do this too!! I think I've seen every episode of "Suite Life" and "Wizards of Waverly Place".... without my kids!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You know too many kid songs by heart and sing them even when the show is not on and your kids are not around...

You reach in your purse looking for keys and find toy cars, dolls, etc....

lol.. isnt that the truth :)
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    When you're out someplace and a random child says "Mom!" and you turn around to see what they need

Ha!!! Yep!!! That's me!!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    When your idea of an exciting evening is sending the kids somewhere else and you get to just lay on the couch eating all the stuff you tell them is bad for you and watching whatever you want on TV. For most of you I gues that's cartoons! :):flowerforyou:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: