Jillian's 30 Day Shred to start Monday...who's in????

Options
irishgal44
irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
I want to start a group for those who want to start the 30 day shred videos starting THIS Monday, May 16th.

All that is required...
Post on here that you are joining in.
If u don't have the video, purchase it sometime this weekend (they run $10 or under at target or walmart).
Hand weights: 3 or 5 lbs depending on preferance
Measure sometime on Sunday (hips, waist, upper arms, neck, calves, bust, thighs...whatever u want to do) you do not need to report measurements, however, every 10 days we will remeasure and if you want you can report your inches lost/gained/maintained.
I would love to do this to the end and know there are others doing it with me. Who is on board????

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    If my video comes in on time, I'm in. Also hurt my knee running so I am not sure if I will be able to as I don't want to damage it further, but will definitely give it a try!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm in! i bought the dvd a while ago and haven't gotten around to doing it. yay! super excited :)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Im on Level3Day2, Ive done it everyday since i started an plan to restart after taking a week off. Would love to join this group as well.
  • SweetBeth
    SweetBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I"m ready for a good kick in my butt and JM knows just how to do it.
  • sammyjj53
    sammyjj53 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What the hell...... I've already done it once but I will do it again with ya ;) Unless you want someone that has never done it to do it with you.
  • Arachne
    Arachne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just ordered the video a few days ago and it's looking like it will be here tomorrow or Monday. I won't be able to do it full force for a week or so because I just got a cast off my wrist on Wednesday and it's still really weak and won't support weights or pushups very well. But either way I'm so in!
  • Lynn0305
    Lynn0305 Posts: 9
    Options
    I will get my DVD today! I just joined this site.I'm very excited about 30 day shred!
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    going to sound daft but what type of exercises are involved in it? Don't want to get the dvd and then find I can't do what I need to
  • irishgal44
    Options
    The mosre the merrier whether this is your first or your 5th time...will be fun!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN IN!!! I JUST DIDI THE 30 DAY SHRED...END DATE WAS 5/6 BUT WHY NOT DO IT AGAIN!!! :heart: HAPPY TO JOIN U!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, but would have to start next Saturday, as I'm visiting my parents all next week and they do not have a DVD player. Yes, they live in the stoneage.

Is that ok?
  • Dancinblind
    Dancinblind Posts: 26
    Options
    my video should be in on Monday, if amazon is right. If so I'm game!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    going to sound daft but what type of exercises are involved in it? Don't want to get the dvd and then find I can't do what I need to

Honestly I can show u but not tell u...not sure the names of everything. Anyone wanna help me with this one? If I wasn't on my phone I would provide u a link. Sorry! Lol
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Count me in--I have everything and have already measured! Will you remind us when it is time to remeasure?? I really, really, really need to start seeing a difference and I think Jillian will help kick it into gear for me!!
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME !!!!!!!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks, push ups/girl push ups, belly crunches, squats. I can't remember what else and it's been a few months since I've even tried it.
  • better_days_ahead
    better_days_ahead Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this! I bought the DVD this past week and Monday is a great day to start for me! :-)
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Getting mine today! Ill start Monday.
  • YusraN
    YusraN Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there,
    I've started Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. Today was my 2nd day and yeah its hard for me.
    I want to reduce my thighs and arms. I need some help with it.
    Thanx
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    After picking up my kids at daycare I'm going straight to WAL-Mart to get me a copy! I am so in!!! Let's get physical people :)