P90X- who is in?!

Options
Today I am starting P90X and would LOVE people to do it with and motivate one another.. who ever has recently started or will start please join in we can help one another :)

Replies

• Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    My co-worker and I are starting the Lean phase on Monday if you want to do it with us. Good luck all the same. Add me as a Friend if you like.
  • ashade44
    ashade44 Posts: 27
    Options
    I just started this week too, I'm on day 3, so I'll join you! I was hoping some other people were just starting :)
  • Yanetr13
    Yanetr13 Posts: 1
    Options
    goodluck ; ) i am considering insanity but am not completely convinced yet
  • aimdawson
    aimdawson Posts: 31
    Options
    I am starting it May 23rd. I did it last summer to mix things up. It's my plan again this summer. It's intense but the results are great. Good luck. Add me if you want some support.
  • alessandragiu1
    alessandragiu1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started this week too, I'm on day 3, so I'll join you! I was hoping some other people were just starting :)

ahh im so happy good!! how have you been doing? whats it like? i'm starting at 4:30 lol
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Will start Monday. :flowerforyou:
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Hey, me too! I'll "officially" start on Monday. I have be doing the DVD's for about two weeks now, but not in order....just kind of seeing what each is like to get a feel for it. YAY!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,711 Member
    Options
    There's a group of us doing it over here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/221352-p90x-support-group

Come join us if you want!
  • lovekinds2001
    Options
    I'm in i just started this week. today is my 3rd day add me if you like.we can motivate each other
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm in...starting round 3 on Monday....let's "Bring it" !!!! Friend me if you want :happy:
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this Monday as well! Just borrowed it from a friend! I'm excited! :happy:
  • ashade44
    Options

ahh im so happy good!! how have you been doing? whats it like? i'm starting at 4:30 lol

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I can still barely walk from doing plyos two days ago, my calves are killing me!! Yoga today, which I am not looking forward to! Are you doing the Classic?
  • alessandragiu1
    Options
    ok people!! Monday will be the start date! May 16th

PLEASE MEASURE/WEIGH YOURSELF (you don't have to post it on here if you are not comfortable)

Let me know which level you are doing- classic, lean, doubles..

LETS MOTIVATE ONE ANOTHER AND GET TO WHERE WE DREAM TO BE TOGETHER!!!!

Let other's know about this group the more the merrier !!!!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 11 of the programme today (classic version), aiming to do it 4-5 days a week as well as gym twice so will take longer to finish than normal.
    I've taken before pictures that I'll retake at day 30/60/90 so can track my progress :)
  • ashade44
    Options
    Did my measurements / photos / weight on Monday and am doing the Classic. Good luck everyone :)
  • TinaBina313
    TinaBina313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a P90x Classic/Turbo Fire hybrid on Monday..Hope you don't mind the hybrid. I will taking before photos, measurements, and weight tonight.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X classic today. I'll post my measurements and weight (as sad as they may be) once I get them all recorded. I've started P90X in the past but never done more than a week or two. I'm motivated and excited to start this time and see it through. Good luck everyone!
  • alessandragiu1
    Options
    ok sounds great everyone! Im so excited to help each other and yes please post measurements if you are comfortable!! that way we can see our GREAT results as the weeks pass :) talk to you all tomorrow :)
  • TinaBina313
    TinaBina313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just took my measurements and I seriously want to cry. But I'll be a big girl(no pun intended) and post my stats because when I make it through to the other side I will be proud of how far I've come. Okay here it goes *cringing*

Weight 225
    Height 5'9
    Waist 45
    Hips 48
    Thigh 31

current clothing size 16w

Thanks for your support guys!!!
  • carderrn
    carderrn Posts: 3
    Options
    I just completed day 3 of the Lean Phase! I will miss a week here soon as I am chaperoning my 8th graders class to Washington D.C. I hope it doesn't destroy what I worked on.