P90X- who is in?!

Options

Replies

• crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Okay, here are my (sad but true) measurements. I will only go down from here! :)

Weight: 234.6
    L Bicep: 17”
    R Bicep: 17.5”
    L Thigh: 25”
    R Thigh:25”
    L Calf: 17.5”
    R Calf: 17.5”
    Hips: 50.5”
    Waist: 42”
    Chest: 48.5”

Current pant size: 18W

Good luck everyone! Even though it's going to be hard, it will be worth it!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Great to see another thread on this. I just cometedmthe first week of classic and am following the thread pjilly linked to above. They've been quite encouraging and supportive so check it out if you want extra motivation! ;)
  • TinaBina313
    TinaBina313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Morning everybody I just did Turbo Fire 30 and 1/2 of core synergistic. It was a struggle to get through Turbo Fire so 1/2 of core kicked my butt. But I managed to burn a total of 548 calories. When I get home from work I will redo Core Synergistic.

Hope you guys have an awesome workout today!!
  • ashade44
    ashade44 Posts: 27
    Options
    Alright, here are my starting measurements, hoping to see some improvement!!

Weight: 200.7

Chest: 36
    Bust:42
    Waist:29
    Abdomen: 36
    Hips: 41
    R. Thigh: 22
    R. Calf: 15
    U. Arm: 12
    Forearm: 9 1/2
  • sassyladybug
    Options
    hey everyone i would love to join you guys i had decided to start p90x in january but i had injured my ankle so i couldnt start but i been running on treadmill and doing turbo fire. but i'll be starting this week i'll keep all posted but can you add me for support i'll glady apprecitated and wish you all luck:smile:
  • alessandragiu1
    alessandragiu1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hey everyone i would love to join you guys i had decided to start p90x in january but i had injured my ankle so i couldnt start but i been running on treadmill and doing turbo fire. but i'll be starting this week i'll keep all posted but can you add me for support i'll glady apprecitated and wish you all luck:smile:

so glad to have you here!! its all about support and motivation here! welcome!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Will take measurements before Chest & Back this evening. :)
  • alessandragiu1
    Options
    I know we don't all want to post the measurements but this will make us all work harder to see results!!
    Great job to everyone who has already done day 1 and good luck to everyone who will start later today!!
    We are all in this to see results. NO GIVING UP HERE!!

LETS BRING IT!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

here are mine:
    WEIGHT- 137
    WAIST- 29
    HIPS- 36.5
    THIGH- 21.5
    ARMS- 11.75
    CHEST- 34.75
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm trying to plan my meals to hit the suggested nutrition goals for P90x, and it's harder than I thought! lol
  • alessandragiu1
    Options
    so lets just put in plain and simple.. P90X just kicked my butt!!!!!
  • AceH826
    AceH826 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 of the Lean Program workout schedule. So I'm in!
  • alessandragiu1
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 of the Lean Program workout schedule. So I'm in!

Welcome!!!!
  • farewellantic
    Options
    I have both insanity and P90X. I will probably join you on said P90Xing. :) Definitely in need of the support.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Cleaned up the spare room and hit play. P90x Day 1 done! And I'm really proud of how hard I pushed. I decided to start out on my knees for this round. I really want to focus on going deep with push-ups before I worry about being on my toes. Ready to kick Plyo's butt tomorrow!!

Here's my starting stats:

Weight - 172

Chest: 38
    Waist: 32.5
    Hips: 44.75
    Thigh: 25.75
    Arm: 13.5

Here we go!!
  • Retta75
    Retta75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 7th day of P90X. I haven't yet done the stretch, and I don't know if I will yet. I'm kinda sore. Yesterday's Kenpo X kinda did me in haha. But it hurts so good!

I'm also on the Weight Watchers points plus plan which has been working well for me but I only signed up for the 3 month trial so when that's over I'm going to cancel the subscription and track my calories through this site. It's easier that way, than with points.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 7th day of P90X. I haven't yet done the stretch, and I don't know if I will yet. I'm kinda sore. Yesterday's Kenpo X kinda did me in haha. But it hurts so good!

I'm also on the Weight Watchers points plus plan which has been working well for me but I only signed up for the 3 month trial so when that's over I'm going to cancel the subscription and track my calories through this site. It's easier that way, than with points.
    :

We're at about the same place - yesterday was day 7 for me, and I skipped the stretch. Kenpo did me in too but it was fun! Did you feel like Daniel in Karate Kid? Maybe it's just me... I used to love that movie as a kid. "Front knuckles, back knuckles" is my new "watch out, I'm a bad-*kitten*" move. :bigsmile:
  • cscronce
    cscronce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I started P90X this past Sunday on the 15th. I tried last year, but didn't finish it. This time I am in it until the end. I am making one adjustment. Instead of doing the Yoga, I will be substituting it with Plyo. I am doing the Lean phase and it doesn't include plyo. After the first month, I would also like to add some running three days per week. It's not a good idea right now. I don't want to try to do too much too soon and burn myself out.

I went to Aruba Thanksgiving 2010. I had lost some weight, but still wasn't comfortable in my clothes and bathing suit. I am planning a trip to the Caribbean for Thanksgiving 2011. It is my goal to get to my goal, buy and feel comfortable in my clothes and bathing suit.

So let's all bring it!
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I just tried plyoX yesterday as a sample...but will start in earnest on the 19th (tomorrow!). I'm going to do the Classic phase along with the portion approach diet. I've been dieting for a couple weeks now and am skeptical to do P90x's dieting...but they insist so I guess I don't have a choice!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

P90xers feel free to add me!
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options

So you're sticking with the WW dieting rather than use P90x's nutrition plan? How is that working out? I'm really on the fence about changing my current diet...
  • AceH826
    AceH826 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today's Day 5 for me -Legs, Back & AbX... I'm also following P90X calorie guide and will be trying out some recipes soon. As much as I was hoping to see some results asap the book (workout book) states that stuff will really start happening towards the end of week 3. Week 3 isn't too far away and I'm liking how I feel and feel like things are happening inches wise, even if the scale doesn't want to reflect it... yet. I take measurements on Saturday so I'm looking forward to completing my first week.

Keep it up everyone!
    :happy: