Boobs need a lift! New bra suggestions please...

Options
JulieF11
JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
What's the best "lifting" bra out there, and were do you get it? I tried on clothes today, and realized that my boobs (yes, I was wearing a bra) were lower than where the seams were... so there was a pucker of loose cloth above my breasts and the clothing was tight around them. Bummer! Here's the biggest problem... I have a "D" cup... so I need serious lift. Help...

Replies

• Satya_Ayurveda
    Satya_Ayurveda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret Ipex bra!!! I have little boobs now, but when I was pregnant, I LIVED in that bra ;)
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Victoria Secret Ipex bra!!! I have little boobs now, but when I was pregnant, I LIVED in that bra ;)

Probably any bra from them - or a similar "effect". Go in and try some on. Even though they're expensive they're by far my favorite ones to wear.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Demi Cut bras lifts my girls!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want the bombshell bra from VS. I hear it lifts & gives you 2 cup sizes.
  • lmajed
    lmajed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like soma intimates.
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want the bombshell bra from VS. I hear it lifts & gives you 2 cup sizes.

It is true....I bought one....its AMAZING.....I already have big boobs but damn if they dont make my ladies look even better and BIGGER haha.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I’m interested in this post, as well. I’m sporting a pair of “D’s” and am about to un-grow the ones I have now. I was under the impression that VS only caters to smaller frames and little cup sizes. I am now going to have to go surf this out, because I want something comfy, supportive, but without increasing how big they already look, LOL...
  • AngelicaDulas
    AngelicaDulas Posts: 196
    Options
    Yeah, Victoria's Secret is the ONLY place to find bras for me! I'm a 36 (almost 34) DD and I like the Angel Body! It's got the memory foam padding and makes the girls look amazing!!! LOL It's so worth the $45.
  • AngelicaDulas
    AngelicaDulas Posts: 196
    Options
    Oh P.S. the Bra is comfy and stays in place all day, not a bunch of tugging and re arranging if you find one in the propper fit. :drinker:
  • taraleola05
    taraleola05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I used to be a sales associate at Victoria's Secret...if you want maximum lift, go for the bombshell bra..it has the memory foam technology (when your body temperature heats up, it molds to you for a more perfect fit) just like the Dream Angels collection, but it does give you a boost of 2 cup sizes. If that's too much for you, try the Dream Angels Pushup (which is a demi cut), the Very Sexy (another Demi), or the Body by Vicotoria PushUp (again with the memory foam technology). Those are my favs. Biofit also has a pushup as well. They discontinued Ipex styles as far as I know, but I haven't worked there since October 2010 :) Hope that helps! Just walk into a VS and an associate will help you, I know I was trained hard on asking what customers were looking for!! They can measure you to make sure you are wearing the right size (because sooo many woman wear the WRONG size!) and they have boes of bras in all the different styles for you to try to see what you like best. That is one place I really miss working... Good luck!!

Tara Leola*~
  • taraleola05
    Options
    That is untrue!! :) They cater to fuller sizes, and have more sizes online available if they aren't in the store :) VS also have a great line of sports bras that also cater to your needs...like for maximum support for running or for little support when you do yoga....I only have VS bras!! (though I am a little biased being a past associate lol)

Tara Leola*~
  • taraleola05
    Options
    untrue according to the post in which they offer for more sizes lol my bad!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Exactly VS is the place to go and once you spend the money the bras last and have a great fit. I usually buy Very Sexy but it has been a couple of years since I bought a "nice" bra due to my weight gain. I know they have a few new variations out so they maybe just as good or better, havent tried yet but excited when I can go back and get some more waiting to lose more lbs so I dont have to go back as soon for replacements. :)
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I hated VS bras I found them uncomfortable and got a rash from the lining, I loooooovveeee Gap bras, sometimes its hard to find my size there, but sooooo worth it, at 32-34 D,I get lift, so I dont get that, big, shapeless boob look. I feel slimmer wearing it and the fabric is awesome.
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret bra's always work for me!
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have d cu[s and love to wear the bombshell. THe girls are VERY noticeable. LOL
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That is untrue!! :) They cater to fuller sizes, and have more sizes online available if they aren't in the store :) VS also have a great line of sports bras that also cater to your needs...like for maximum support for running or for little support when you do yoga....I only have VS bras!! (though I am a little biased being a past associate lol)

Tara Leola*~

Um, I wear a 42 D cup and when I look on their website no sizes go past a 40. So frustrating.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Lilyette Plunge Into Comfort Minimizer Bra - style 0904 does wonders for me, as pregnancies and gravity have had their influences. I'm a 40 DD, and this bra makes me look much younger, especially in t-shirts.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Walmart has these bras that are only $9. They are the wal-mart name brand, "george". They look just like the VS t-shirt bras, and they are so comfy and perfect! AND I don't feel bad when I accidentally toss them in the dryer and they get mangled LOL. I'm a 36 D, which is easy to find at Wal-mart, (they have this bra in sizes up to 42DD at my wal-mart) not always easy to find at Vickie's...

I refuse to spend money on super-high quality bras until I'm at my goal. They're just too expensive to replace!