1 year on MFP, 3 rounds of P90x, and 83lbs lost(pics)

Options

Replies

• kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WoW! Congrats! Nice job.
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    A great example to us all. I have nothing but great admiration for you.
  • ajfoer
    ajfoer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH!!!!!!! You look amazing and that is an understatement. Congrats on the hard work!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Whoooooooooooa! I'm literally BLOWN AWAY! I'm on week two of P90X and about to start Turbo Fire as well. I hope to get amazing results as well. CONGRATULATIONS, DUDE! :D

Doing Turbo Fire and P90X together? You are a brave person. I am exhausted after P90X and tried a few Turbo Fire workouts.. It is a quick speed workout. It reminds me of a girl version of Insanity..

my wife actually does P90x and Turbo Fire together, mainly for the strength training days
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Gotta Love Tony Horton!!! I am an Xer as well. Still working on completeing my first round but love it and the entire comraderie of the Team Beach Body Family - are you a TBB coach???
    You are such an inspiration!

No I tried the coaching thing it just wasnt a good fit for me, couldnt get anyone to buy programs from me, got a few to buy it though they just got it cheaper on QVC or did the payment plan
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good God - my jaw has just hit the floor!!! Go you - what a fabulous transformation!! You must be very proud of what you have achieved - well done!! Fabulous, just fabulous!!!! :drinker:
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Whoooooooooooa! I'm literally BLOWN AWAY! I'm on week two of P90X and about to start Turbo Fire as well. I hope to get amazing results as well. CONGRATULATIONS, DUDE! :D

Doing Turbo Fire and P90X together? You are a brave person. I am exhausted after P90X and tried a few Turbo Fire workouts.. It is a quick speed workout. It reminds me of a girl version of Insanity..

my wife actually does P90x and Turbo Fire together, mainly for the strength training days

After doing them together yesterday, I actually really loved the combination. I started with Turbo Fire, and after having my butt kicked (in the best of ways) I started up P90X's Upper Plus and Abs/Core Plus. I felt fantastic after all of it (even after a 20 min mile run on top of ALL of that). I think its going to work out JUST fine. :] And I agree... Turbo Fire might just be a variation of Insanity, haha.
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    YIKES! Crackin' job :)
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    wow you look amazing, awesome result, well done and thanks for the inspiriation :bigsmile:
  • kumarprabhat
    kumarprabhat Posts: 116
    Options
    My one year anniversary here on MFP was on April 25th , I would've done this then but I was very sick and a couple days later we had the tornado outbreak and didnt have power for almost 6days. But anyway I started my 4th round of P90x on Monday May 9th 2011so this post will show you where I came from to where I am now, I hope someone finds inspiration in this and believe me if I can do it anyone can!!! Thanks to everyone here on MFP for being so supportive and especially thanks to my beautiful wife for inspiring and encouraging me eeveryday, Love you baby!!

Stats:
    Weight: 270(maybe more) to 187lbs!! (goal was 195)
    Waistline: 42.5 to 33 inches (measured 42.5 after I had lost 31 lbs so it was more)
    High blood pressure gone!!
    Blood Sugar normal!!
    Cholesterol normal!!!

This set of pics show me at 270+ lbs :
    270lbs.jpg
    :
    These are me on day 1 of my very 1st round of P90x at 239 lbs:
    day1.jpg

And these are now after 3 rounds of P90x, 187lbs:
    Picture038.jpg
    Picture039.jpg
    Picture041.jpg
    Picture040.jpg

A stupid question, why can't I see the pics...are they here with post, or some other location on MFP?
  • maryritt529
    maryritt529 Posts: 82
    Options
    SPEECHLESS!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    U r an inspiration to us all!! Congrats!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the fantastic job!
  • TulsaTim
    TulsaTim Posts: 87
    Options
    WOW!! I remember when you hit 195 and you thought you would probably stop there. You looked really good then and now you looked RIPPED!! I am making that my new motto. I don't want to just be satisfied with losing x amount of weight. I want to be RIPPED!! You have done great bud... Keep up the good work!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Damn! Looking good!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Lookin real good!!! Congrats - You inspire me :) Way to get what you want!!!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Which way is the beach? :bigsmile: nice shoulders!
  • kacollins1970
    kacollins1970 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Great work! You're an inspiration to many of us.:happy:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My, are you ever a great advertisement for P90X - you look so fantastic! I bet your wife can't concentrate on anything else now! What a great testimony to how hard work pays off. Congrats on doing such a fantastic job and sticking with it!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, AWESOME job. CONGRATS!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!