Diamonds in the Rough 7 Week Challenge: Round 2 [Week 3]

124»

Replies

• QOTD Thursday (May 19)
    What part of your body are you noticing the biggest change either toned or amount of weight loss since regulary working out?

Since I've been mostly doing calorie deficit, I haven't worked on my exercise routine as much as I would like. So I'm not noticing the difference.
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    QOTD Tues-I met my 1st goal and just celebrate by hanging out with friends and eating my dads good cooking!
    QORD Thur-I would def say my stomach. It has gone down alot. Hopefully it will continue to go down and I will not lose my other thickness.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    I wanted to share this article with everyone. This is how obese people are treated my doctors. That 's why is so important to take responsiblity for your own health.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/ob-gyns-refusing-obese-women-arent-practicing-medicine-2486142/
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    QOTD Thursday (May 19)
    What part of your body are you noticing the biggest change either toned or amount of weight loss since regulary working out?

I haven't noticed much of anything yet, but my husband says my face looks thinner! Can't wait til I start seeing the buhda belly shrink :)
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Nope, MoreGutThanBut moved to Thursday.
    Was there a QOTD on Wednesday?!?

Thanks! I was worried that I missed it somehow.
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    QOTD Thursday (May 19)
    Taking the advice of another DITR member and have begun doing Ballet Squat which are so easy and you notice the difference so soon, my thighs and butt have toned so much. They used to be chunky and now they are gradually slimming and toning :)
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Taking the advice of another DITR member and have begun doing Ballet Squat which are so easy and you notice the difference so soon, my thighs and butt have toned so much. They used to be chunky and now they are gradually slimming and toning :)
    [/quote]
    Please share details of Ballet Squat - what is it, how many do you do, how often - would love to try it as well!
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    QOTD response for Thursday........I would have to say that since the begining Jan. I have lost a total of 21" in my chest, waist and hips. That's big. Where I am loving it the most is how my back boobs are disappearing. LOL
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 559 Member
    sorry for the late reply was so caught up at work

QOTD Thursday (May 19)

i guess its my tummy at least my BF can but have to work more hard

Kathy
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    I am noticing the most weight loss/tone in my stomach. I am able to suck it in stronger and longer. I am even forming the inne layer of my six pack--the lines on each side are showing up!
This discussion has been closed.