GENERATING RESULTS 5

Options
2»

Replies

• soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Today is tae bo and a nice, long walk with the doggie......beautiful day here, too. I think I'll jump on the mower and get some yard work done in the sun :glasses: with sunscreen of course!

I already have a bike ride planned for tomorrow, complete with a picnic.

Have a great weekend everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I had a Blond Moment this morning! :laugh: My friend invited me to go hiking with her, and I had thought she said Sat at 6.30am. So, I woke up at 5.45am, and got there and waited and waited and waited. I finally figured out that she said Sun not Sat! I was so mad at myself, because I had a long sleepless and drama filled night. I finally go to sleep in the wee hours of the morning, and I could have used the the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs

Oh well, the hike is tomorrow and I am looking forward to it! Today I am just going to chill and go to the gym.

Have a Lovely weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • soup78
    Options
    WoooooHooooo!!! 20 mile bike ride today :bigsmile:

The last 3 were hard, but the end was in sight. It was such a peaceful bike trail. I really enjoyed the time outside with my SO. We stopped halfway and had a picnic of pb&j, baby carrots, and applesauce. Got home just in time for football, so we're both extremely happy! :laugh: Go Cowboys!!!

Now I gotta figure out what to eat with all those calories I burned. :tongue:
  • heartshapdworld
    Options

The last 3 were hard, but the end was in sight. It was such a peaceful bike trail. I really enjoyed the time outside with my SO. We stopped halfway and had a picnic of pb&j, baby carrots, and applesauce. Got home just in time for football, so we're both extremely happy! :laugh: Go Cowboys!!!

20 mile bike ride?! That is so awesome. My sister and I keep talking about taking one of those biking tours to the Netherlands and/or Beligum. When I was in Holland visiting family, we rode around 10 miles without even realizing it...

On the trail today, hiking, we saw plenty of people mountain biking...up and down hills! Did you all do hills? My dream is to be fit enough to do hills-bicycling or running it really doesn't matter. It just seems to me the epitome of finess!
  • heartshapdworld
    Options
    Hello all,

I haven't checked in a while but I've been keeping up with most of my goals. This weekend was wonderful, I went to Boston to check up on my son.

83518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I nearly forgot-how is your son adjusting to college life? :smile: Even if he is having a blast, he no doubt misses you terribly! How wonderful you were able to go visit him!
  • soup78
    Options

20 mile bike ride?! That is so awesome. My sister and I keep talking about taking one of those biking tours to the Netherlands and/or Beligum. When I was in Holland visiting family, we rode around 10 miles without even realizing it...

On the trail today, hiking, we saw plenty of people mountain biking...up and down hills! Did you all do hills? My dream is to be fit enough to do hills-bicycling or running it really doesn't matter. It just seems to me the epitome of finess!

Hey, thanks! Nope, no hills. Little, tiny mounds.....one long, slight incline - which was a blast coming back!. But no up and downs for us.....we're in the middle of IL, corn fields to the left and corn fields to the right. Even have a corn field across from our house and it's no surprise to see people riding horseback (we actually did today off the bike trail!) We've only been here a year, all of this was pretty shocking to a city girl, but I appreciate the privacy, nature, and simple things so much more now. Okay, a little off topic.....the bike ride was great, although hills would definetly be a fun challenge!:flowerforyou:
  • gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    helloooo fellow challengers!!

Hope y'all had a good weekend- and are looking forward to a good week.

Look for our new thread- Generating Results 6 in the Fitness section