With the end of the world coming this Saturday........

Options

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't make jokes about something this serious. You are all going to burn.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I intend to eat so much the tractor beam will have troubles pulling me up

bahahahahhahaha!!! ROFLMAO
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    LOL I say indulgeeee :)
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    eat all the Chinese food as i can! LOL
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I say hold out until after this Saturday. Once everyone else leaves we can indulge until our doom.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Naw.....I wanna look fly for when the mother ship comes! lol. :bigsmile:
    And I'm hoping to be probed!! hahahaha

Bawhahahaaaa! I love you Fesse! :laugh:
  • LadyTig
    LadyTig Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Apparently Judgment day is on my birthday! happy birthday to me! LoL I shall indulge!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't make jokes about something this serious. You are all going to burn.

*bends over for spanking*
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Naw.....I wanna look fly for when the mother ship comes! lol. :bigsmile:

hahahahaha!

I'm in NH, and there is a huge billboard on one of the main streets here. I was shocked that something like that was put on top of a building!
  • njrower
    njrower Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am really torn. I will probably stick to my diet this week, but if I see any flying horses I'm eating a cheesesteak!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I just went on the website to order the book, but they can't guarantee delivery before 5/21 unless I pay special handling to expedite.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I thought it was 2012! I say if you indulge and nothing happens well that would such!
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    i thought it was ending in 2012?

That's what the Mayan calendar says. Some Christians have a different idea though (believers will be ascended into heave on sat, 3 months later God will destroy earth).

I'm pretty sure the world is going to end when the sun goes supernova, and who knows when that will be.
  • njrower
    njrower Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just went on the website to order the book, but they can't guarantee delivery before 5/21 unless I pay special handling to expedite.

Fantastic!
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    PS..... whooooa that site is all kinds of Cray Cray *shakes head*
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Well, the Bible says that no one will know the day or the hour, and that only God knows when things will go down... so its up to you. :wink:
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yeah, i'm gonna burn alright~ MY MOUTH, ON SOME CHICKEN WNGS!.....It's ok, i'll cool it off with some beer!~:drinker:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    if your afraid the world ends on saturday isnt glutting a bad thing:bigsmile:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options

*bends over for spanking*

Spank You bad girl!!! :devil:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    First of all, for the members who are not in the "know", a certain religous group is predicting May 21 (This Saturday) as Judgment day.

http://www.may21-2011.com/

My question is, should I stick to my diet or go on an epic week of indulgence? :tongue:

Stick with it...In order to get in the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter may ask: What sacrifices you've made lately? or If you have avoided one of the 7 deadly sins w/in the last few weeks, step right in!

A "sign," just as I committed to quit drinking coffee, my brewer quit!