Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10!!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Alright ladies...so it's our final week of this round and you've all done fabulous!!! Let's push hard this last week and post some big #'s!!

I'm not going to stall in between rounds and post a recruit thread this time. I just end up with over 100 people joining most of which drop off within the first couple weeks. Though, if anyone notices our new thread and decides they want in, they're more than welcome. :flowerforyou:

I will use your final weights from next week as your starting weights in the next round.

week9a-2.jpg
week9b.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    Goals this week:

Stick to my 30/50/20, carbs/protein/fat, plan along with P90x. Running/elliptical is still acceptable on any day that isn't Plyo or Kenpo. I don't want to burn myself out. :flowerforyou:
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    Options
    Great job everyone! I didn't send mine in because the scale didn't budge. :(
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank, Rachel. My goal this week is to drop the 1.6 lbs I've put on these last two weeks! I want to workout 4 days, including a run, the stair climber, and to get to level three of the 30 day shred.

Let's do it ladies!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm almost out of work and weirdly enough can't wait to work out!

Have a great night guys.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get a chance to log in until now. Good work ladies!! I went back down to 208, woo hoo!! :smile:
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    What day is this going to start? Im interested in joining when you start again.. whats the rules or requirements?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    What day is this going to start? Im interested in joining when you start again.. whats the rules or requirements?

We will start a new round next Monday. All you have to do is send me your start weight that day, and weigh-in with us on Mondays. We use this thread to post our goals, our problems, our successes.....and to motivate each other throughout the week.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    one more week!

goals this week.

1) continue whatever I was doing last week...LOL
    2) start building up interval times in my jogging/walking
    3) push for the Moon in June 5km (I may finish last...but I'm going to finish it) 3 weeks!!!
    4) keep focusing on creating new and healthy meals to stop from getting bored.

:)

GO GO GO!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael!

I DEFINITELY want to jump in at the next opportunity! :)

What time on Monday do I have to have my info in by? I am on the West coast, so i don't want to miss it!

I can't wait!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hi Rachael!

I DEFINITELY want to jump in at the next opportunity! :)

What time on Monday do I have to have my info in by? I am on the West coast, so i don't want to miss it!

I can't wait!

Whenever you have your weight that day, just send it on in. I'll go back to posting the chart in the evening so that everyone has plenty of time to get their weight in.
  • sassy_2280
    sassy_2280 Posts: 66
    Options
    172 this week.
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Nice job everyone!!! Lets finish STRONG!!!
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE ONE MORE WEEK! I SO thought last week was our last week, & it was my worst week EVER! LOL
    STOKED cuz I started Chalean Extreme (WITH the diet) this past Saturday! This will give me a whole week to gauge how well the program works for me!

This week, my goals are:
    - to do the diet 100% of the time & land between 1200 - 1500 calories a day, like I'm supposed to have.
    - to do all the exercises, plus added Cardio (working out 6 days a week).
    - to actually give myself a rest day with only stretching (I always work out 7 days a week & never give my body a rest- BAD!).
    - to show this week who's BOSS! What the heck, I wanna try for a 3 lb weight loss by next Monday!

Good luck, ladies! We can rock this OUT!!!!!!!!!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    Good Job all.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I couldn't weigh in until today because I've been interstate at a conference for the last 6 days. I'm really happy to report that I managed to lose half a kg (today's weight 175lb) in spite of eating conference food everyday and eating out every night, including a complete blowout day with high tea (cakes!) and thai red curry for dinner. It was interesting though that although I wasn't eating really good food, I managed to watch my portions (mostly), didn't drink to excess and fitted in as much exercising as I could.

Back to normal this week, so hopefully next week I will lose even more :)

Goals this week are
    - back to drinking enough water
    - back to 1500 net cals (I upped it last week knowing that it would be hard to stick to a lower amount)
    - excercise 6 out of 7 days.
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in! Release my inner pin-up!
    :wink:

I will post my weight next Monday!

Good luck everyone
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'll update the chart sometime this evening. So send me your weigh-ins if you haven't and the chart image should update by morning. :flowerforyou:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Great job ladies! :D Time for me to get into the 220s this week so I can start off in the 220s and keep going down.:) Joining 24hr fitness soon cant wait.Gonna start working out with my aunt to.At least i can still do Zumba there :)
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • Jbauer41
    Jbauer41 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'll update the chart sometime this evening. So send me your weigh-ins if you haven't and the chart image should update by morning. :flowerforyou: