Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10!!!

Options

Replies

• amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Still not on the chart! :( I'll make sure to log my weight monday am!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

I have your weight, just didn't get a chance to update it again. :flowerforyou:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options

I have your weight, just didn't get a chance to update it again. :flowerforyou:

No problem! Thanks Rach :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I was going really good all week...even did a mid week weigh in and had already lost 1.5lbs...but today I was just so hungry all the time.....I ended up eating french fries...why do they have to taste so good :sad:
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I was going really good all week...even did a mid week weigh in and had already lost 1.5lbs...but today I was just so hungry all the time.....I ended up eating french fries...why do they have to taste so good :sad:

French fries are like the perfect storm for my diet.... I love them so much, but I know they are so bad... ooh. My honey came into the bedroom at like 11 pm while I was in bed and asked if I wanted french fries since he was doing a late night fast food run (he works really late). I kind of got mad at him! I never eat more than four or five fries when he gets some, but I'm trying really hard to avoid it ALL....

I'm keeping up with P90X, though I took a rest day earlier in the week because I'd gotten only two hours of sleep the night before. So I'm kind of "off track" on the workout schedule but can make up for it on the day I'm supposed to do rest. I got kind of discouraged by Wednesday because I'd put on 1.5 lbs, but I know my muscles are being ripped up and retaining water - at least that's what those over at the P90X forums are saying. Today I'm back down 1 lb, so hopefully I can make this weekend's workouts count and finish strong with the rest of you girls on Monday! Hope you're all having a good Saturday!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My head is still stuffy and my nose is still running pretty well....but I think I'm gonna double up on P90x tomorrow and stay on track. I've eaten HORRIBLY while I've been sick, but I've owned up to it and logged it all. It's probably the worse thing I could do, since I already feel sick gross, and now I feel food gross too. Maybe I'll get off my butt in a minute and go Legs & Back tonight and just Kenpo tomorrow. I dunno.....
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Funny inspiration to hit gym today. Three year old didn't nap today, but made me start my day at 5:30am. I was so tired and he was bouncing off the walls he was so bored with me and daddy. So, I took him to the gym so he could play with kids in the day care while mommy exercised and daddy got some quiet time. Afterwards, I got an added bonus, because, not only did he have fun, i had so much more energy to play with him and didn't feel as bad going into a splurging date night dinner.

I felt extra good when he suggested we take the stairs instead of the "alligator" - I was so proud of my little man.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright ladies...final weigh in tomorrow and then we start a new round! I'm just hoping to be under 172 after the last couple crappy days. 1 week of P90x done...time to bust butt in week 2.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi pinups, it's Monday morning in Australia and I'm exited to be weighing in at 171 which brings me to a round 20 pounds lost in the 10 weeks! It's definitely faster than I planned, my goals are set for less than a pound a week, so I don't quite understand how this happened but would like to keep it up for a few more kg, then I think it will be time to slow down and learn to maintain.
    I hope it's a great week 10 for all of us, and Rach, I'm hoping you've fought of your bugs.
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi pinups, it's Monday morning in Australia and I'm exited to be weighing in at 171 which brings me to a round 20 pounds lost in the 10 weeks! It's definitely faster than I planned, my goals are set for less than a pound a week, so I don't quite understand how this happened but would like to keep it up for a few more kg, then I think it will be time to slow down and learn to maintain.
    I hope it's a great week 10 for all of us, and Rach, I'm hoping you've fought of your bugs.

That's incredible!
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I weighed Saturday night - 204.5lbs.

:happy:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Can't wait to see all the final weigh-ins/starting weights tomorrow!!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in at 198.2 (barely a loss but a loss nonetheless)
  • sassy_2280
    sassy_2280 Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm weighing in at 170 this morning.
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    154.3 for me! Not as much as I wanted, but I slacked on the exercise and snacked big time over the weekend. Gonna hit it hard this week...gotta get back on track.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 180.6 this week! Down 3 lbs from last week!! Managed to have a weekend away from home that did not include a big weight gain!! Woo hoo!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Ok. So last week I did not post (sorry) but my weight went up to 197.5 and I weighed myself this morning and I am at 192.9. Sorry for throwing things off last week. I was frustrated and wanted to weigh myself that night but I didn't so I didn't post. But here I am! Ready for this week (even though it is now officially my TOM) and ready for the next challenge. Thanks ladies! Love hearing from you and seeing all the weight loss we have done and are about to start on again. You ladies rock!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 143.
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm still at 132.6 this week, which means that I haven't lost any weight in the last few weeks, in fact I've gained 1.6lbs, but I have lost half an inch in my waist and 0.75 inches around my belly button, so something good is happening. I'm glad I'm keeping track of my measurements! I feel bad that it hurts this challenge, though! I'm in for the next round, cause I am determined to get to 125!!!

Quick question, after a tough workout, do you feel like you are retaining water? I feel like my legs are heavy and poofy, and the scale hasn't moved, but I know there is more muscle there. Kind of an off question, but maybe you ladies can help out!.

Oh, and WTG Tobi, MightyMom, Amy, and all you other "losers" for the week - great job!!!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Down to 141 this today. I can feel I'm getting through the plateau and the scale is moving in the right direction(finally).

So Rach, if you want to put me down for another round I'm in. Weekly weigh in's and seeing everyone else do so well is keeping me motivated!

Have a great Monday!