Bone structure

Options
124»

Replies

• montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    there is such a think as a larger bone structure. i have a bigger bone structure than my husband even though i am lighter and smaller than him. even my chiro said i had larger bones. sorry but being big is not the equivalent of being big boned. you can measure your elbow and your wrist for accurate results. just Google frame size and it will bring up calculators.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, the body frame foe. I was (un)lucky enough to inherit my frame from my very broad 6'4 father (he is built like a bear), as opposed to my medium build mother(who has always looked very thin, even at a size 14), and so was always bigger and taller than the other kids. I got called 'fat' a lot because of this when I was younger, and I was a pretty fit brat! I doubt I'll ever be able to fit into a single digit sized pant. MAYBE a size 10 if I'm skin and bones as my hips are quite large. Don't let it discourage you though! Thinness and fitness exist at all body frame sizes. Just do what makes you feel happy and makes you feel good, and don't listen to people who get you down, inadvertently or no. c:

(I did both the wrist and elbow test, who all concur I have a 'large/broad' frame. No shocker there! I'm 5'10 and currently weigh somewhere around 216-210 with a size 10/11 foot, ladies shoes! Considering my wrists are pretty bony at present, and I can feel my hip bones and ribs without effort despite my rolls, I'd say that's pretty telling in and of itself! c: My non-dominant wrist was at 7 even and the width of my elbow bone was around 3. )