Big Breasts!!!!! To all my busty ladies.....

Options
Being busty and exercising is hard!! Not only is hard to find bras that actually support, but I get crazy boob sweat!! I discovered that by putting deodorant under my breasts before I work out, I eliminate chafing and minimize the underboob sweat! I want to share this tip to all my zoftic girls out there!!

This is also a great tip if you have what I like to call, "chub rub" at the top of your thighs! I apply deodorant to both inner thighs and I don't get chub rub anymore!

Replies

• GeminiStayFresh
    Options
    I hear Enell is also a great brand for sports bras. I can't wait to get one !
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is a great tip! Thank you!!! I will have to try this!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Brill! much appreciated! :D
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I always wear 2 sports bras that are technically too small for me, and I have been doing this since I was 14 years old! It hurts if I dont...if anyone knows of good sports that will fully support you and hold you in place?
  • lemonychick
    lemonychick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I wear two bras to workout!!! They still get all jumpy!!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra, a sports bra, a built in bra tank top, and a t-shirt!
  • KB81
    KB81 Posts: 7
    Options
    I like the Fiona bra, made my Moving Comfort, for my D gals :smile:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I second the Enell bra... LOVE mine, have had it for years and it's still good! Those things work and are durable, too!
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. My boobs don't really sweet. Just my thighs. They sweat SO bad. I only get the "chub rub" if I wear shorts though. I try to stick to my awesome work out Capri pants. Best 9 bucks I ever spent.
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Frog Bra from Title 9. It's like two big hands holding them in place.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Great tip. Hate having the big boobs. My husband loves it, but he doesn't have to carry them around all day long.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I second the Moving Comfort, Fiona bra. I bought 1 cups size smaller.
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    LOL...love this topic, because I can relate to every single thing said so far! I'm a two bra girl as well, and in the market for a new sports bra. :smile:

Cheers to all my chesty ladies!
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I've never thought of that before! That's one of my favorite things about losing weight.. that my boobs get smaller!!! :laugh:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I always wear 2 sports bras that are technically too small for me, and I have been doing this since I was 14 years old! It hurts if I dont...if anyone knows of good sports that will fully support you and hold you in place?
    I buy Moving comfort. They are the best!!
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great tip. Hate having the big boobs. My husband loves it, but he doesn't have to carry them around all day long.

Same here! I mentioned a breast reduction once and he looked like he might cry, but in the end he said anything that would help me he would 100% support.
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    great advice!! I am totally trying these tips out!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options

I buy a size smaller too and I still don't feel supported enough, and I'm not as busty as the rest of you.
  • martini79
    martini79 Posts: 13
    Options
    I also wear two sports bras that are too small. Thanks for the suggestion on good bras.
  • rensmom
    rensmom Posts: 13
    Options
    Precisely! Same here.