Big Breasts!!!!! To all my busty ladies.....

Replies

• janel814
    janel814 Posts: 88
    Great tip. Hate having the big boobs. My husband loves it, but he doesn't have to carry them around all day long.

Same here! I mentioned a breast reduction once and he looked like he might cry, but in the end he said anything that would help me he would 100% support.

I got a breast reduction and it has been the best thing EVER! One thing to remember is that if you find a good doctor they know that they can not take a BB gal from a H/I cup size to an A, they are realistic. I was a G/H and now I am a full C/D. It really takes the weight off and makes exercise easier.

Good luck to all you ladies!!!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Thanks for the support ladies ; ) I was excited when my 44DD started to get a bit smaller however they have become more like a 40 long... I imagine that there isn't much to do other than get a reduction later on. I never tried wearing two sports bras though. I'll have to try that.
  • paschtat85
    paschtat85 Posts: 45
    In addition to the deodarant - I dust shower to shower powder on. It helps - just not too much as it can ball up when sweat - just a light layer. Thanks for the great bra suggestions, I am going to look those up.

:flowerforyou:
  • yest the ENELL bras DO WORK!!! the girls stay put....I can jump rope, jumping jacks, run....yup, best investment I EVER MADE!!!!
  • go to - - - - WWW.ENELL.COM - - - - yes, they are expensive but you will absolutely LOVE that you can do EVERYTHING you need to do to get the body u want.:heart::heart: :bigsmile:
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    I made the biggest mistake of my life earlier...just decided to jump up and do some jumping jacks. The only bad part was I had my bra OFF! About 10 jumps in I thought my nipples were going to fly off my boobs! Wow!! That really hurt! :sad:
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    I'm definitely checking out the good bra links! It's IMPOSSIBLE to find a not hideous bra in a 32 F.
  • ENELL is enough for 2 bras. trust me you'll never go back!:happy: :laugh:
  • Enell will OMIT all of that, lol:laugh:
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    I just feel that I shouldn't pay a lot of (read: any) money for a bra right now... kind of a wasted effort, ya know? What if they shrink? Not the bras, the boobs...?? What do you guys think?
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Great tip. Hate having the big boobs. My husband loves it, but he doesn't have to carry them around all day long.
    Same here!!! For the life of me, I do not understand ,why would someone go have surgery to lug these things around?? *scratches head*
  • you can find ENELL at www.titlenine.com....

it's known as " The Last Resort Sports Bra" I've provided the item number #313801
    for those of you who are BOLD enough to put her thru the test, lol oh yeah and the cost $61.00 - $64.00 :heart:

and here are a couple reviews from other satisfied customers:

Best Ever
    4/29/2011

"This is the second one I purchase. The first one, I used till it literally worse out, and that was a few years. I plan to by onther one soon because I am excercing more now. I wish it would come in different colors, but I realize there are not that many of us who need so much support. I am a 42DDD and it really is the last resort I found that trully holds, thanks."
    – Marlene, Salisbury, NC
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    great tips! THANK YOU!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    I so gave up on Sports Bras! *groans* They were always uncomfrtable, didn't do their job, and usually gave me uni-boob. I just get a good full support bra for exercise. Let's not talk about jumpping anything, mountain climbers, some yoga poses .... :ohwell:
  • ashley_jorah
    ashley_jorah Posts: 71 Member
    I'm definitely checking out the good bra links! It's IMPOSSIBLE to find a not hideous bra in a 32 F.

Check out Active by Freya.
    I wear a 30G and it's the only sportbra I've found for high impact. It's not the prettiest, but it's not bad. I"ve had way worse that did less. I love it and don't work out without it now.
    The prettiest I found was Energy Beads by Marie Jo .
    It's not for high impact, but was good for other sports where I wasn't running.. (hid well under clothes too!)
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    I am so going to look into this. I have not found a sports bra that can hold me and doesnt kill me when I am jumping or running. I am searching Enell right now.
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    has anyone tried the genie bra?? my friend suggested it to me, but no wires.....hmm......
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    I have to wear two bras to work out in. I have towear like a bra looking type then with the support one tub top bra to control that "one huge boob" look plus a shirt that has a control top...sucks..i try so hard to lose my boobs too....
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    I just feel that I shouldn't pay a lot of (read: any) money for a bra right now... kind of a wasted effort, ya know? What if they shrink? Not the bras, the boobs...?? What do you guys think?
    This is exactly why I never invested in any of the more high-end sports bras. I started my journey on January 3 at a 38H and I'm now a 34F. The original sports bra I started off with looks like a belly shirt on me now. :laugh: I've just been buying Champion bras from Target and I double them up.
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Ladies please make sure that you are definitely getting as much support as you can with the sports bra's you are using even if you are using 2. I use to do this when I was around 11 years old til I was 15 and I just couldn't do it anymore. I was just way active in sports and the constant pounding made my asthma worst not to mention all that pulling from the bouncing was killing my back and shoulders. So I got a reduction in my junior year in high school made a huge difference for me. I realize this isn't a solution for everyone but try to prevent that uneeded pulling as much as you can by at least have 1 or 2 supportive bra's I know it seems dumb to spend money now when you are losing weight but...would you rather be spending the little bit of extra money on some good bras hear and there or deal with nagging aches and pains later on down the line.
This discussion has been closed.