what is ur worst habit??

Options
mishelnkiki
mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
im bored so why not... i promise, this one will remain clean. at least on my end. lol.
anywho, whats ur worst bad habit? mine....
TOTAL PROCRASTINATION!
im late for everything. i do everything last minute. my friends hate when we have plans and set the time a half hour before they actually show up bc they know me by now. im late to work daily, they too have given me a 10 min grace period and have allowed me stay the extra time at the end of my ****. its terrible! and its everything i do. ok... ur turn~

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Farting, constantly. I swear the more carbs I drop the gassier I get.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I tend to start something get towards the end and jump on something new before finishing.
    I get bored really easy. I am off traveling for the year so hoping that sorts me out lol
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Procrastination.
  • linz_83
    linz_83 Posts: 45
    Options
    biting my nails.
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    being on myfitnesspal ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day.....

Including now.....it's getting a lil ridiculous:noway:

* needs new habit*
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    starting craft projects and getting bored:yawn: with them then starting another project
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    im bored so why not... i promise, this one will remain clean. at least on my end. lol.
    anywho, whats ur worst bad habit? mine....
    TOTAL PROCRASTINATION!
    im late for everything. i do everything last minute. my friends hate when we have plans and set the time a half hour before they actually show up bc they know me by now. im late to work daily, they too have given me a 10 min grace period and have allowed me stay the extra time at the end of my ****. its terrible! and its everything i do. ok... ur turn~

I have this same problem. Even if I do by chance get up earlier than expected, I tend to drag out what needs to be done "because I have extra time" and end up late anyway. And its always 5-10 min for EVERYTHING!!!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    With food; Chocolate but with life; having to do something NOW, I'm impatient.
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    Getting mad and yelling at the drop of a hat. I don't know if that's a habit but it's definatly something I have a problem with.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    trling 4 the lulz out of boredom...

Just being bored easily is my worst habit... nothing good comes from my lack of entertainment and/or lack of intellectual stimulation.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Energy Drinks.....*Sips Rockstar*
  • kelsey054
    kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Eating when I'm bored, and holding all of my stress inside and exploding at once.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Procrastination is the one that hits me most, especially at work. I have work that is sitting in my queue just waiting for me to finish it, but I probably won't until my boss calls me on it. Maybe that's just lazy.. whichever.

I also have a bad habit of staying up late and watching tv, then not wanting to getup in the mronming
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Loves the ZeroCarb Rockstar in the blue can
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    biting my nails.

ditto
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Yikes....I'm a procrastinator and really need to clean up my dirty mouth....ever since I worked in a warehouse around a bunch of truckers, I have the mouth OF A TRUCKER. :grumble:
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I can be a passively defensive--sometimes just for the sake of being a devil's advocate. I'll notice myself doing it and think, "Why am I being so defensive about something I don't give a damn or know a damn about?" It's a problem I primarily deliver onto my house mate of 7-years. She's gotten used to it--we even joke about it, she'll say things like, "Why do you ask my opinion? So that you can do the opposite?" but still it's like word vomit.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I can't name just one. Hah.

When I was younger it was letting my fist talk for me.
    Now it's probably my cursing. I curse like a Marine and Sailor had a love child and infused it with vodka.
    I also bite my nails, try not too but when I get frustrated, chomp, they're gone.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

YES..me too
    Rock star, monster, amp, red bull..shall I continue
    :ohwell: :indifferent:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Taking things too personally