what is ur worst habit??

Replies

• jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    * I try to see the humor in all things, which is usually a good thing, but I don't have a filter on the good vs bad so I tend to make jokes about things that probably shouldn't be joked about.

^----that is because your a firefighter, have heard some interesting "jokes"
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Getting ripped!! And by ripped I mean drinkin! and I dont mean apple juice babycakes!!

Ohh that too. I love to drink on the weekends. I would be in so much better shape is I didn't.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    I curse horribly but I don't really care.
    I didn't know having a truck driver mouth was a bad thing?
    :glasses: :embarassed:
    I don't think so. That's why I don't care. :tongue:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    My worst "vice" kinda habit is smoking cigars...I only smoke expensive cigars...I love them, but my wife hates them and they are effing expensive...I only smoke while driving MY car and when I am outside, but she still smells them on my clothes and it drives her ape$h1t...

My worst personal habit is I work too damn much...I am a total workaholic. It is nothing for me to work 70-80 hours a week on my job, although things are slow right now. That may not seem to be a bad habit, but it is when you allow it to affect your home life...I am getting better at carving out family time, but it is hard, especially with my travel.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Sharing too much online.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Eating when I am not really hungry.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Sharing too much online.
    totally feel u on that one!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    I cuss a lot
    Chew my nails
    Put my make up on while I drive to work

(ok not the last one)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Babycakes lets go to Rip city! and get ripped!! after a brief workout of course!....ha!

Getting ripped!! And by ripped I mean drinkin! and I dont mean apple juice babycakes!!

Is that a bad habit?? If so, you can add it to mine... I'm a nose-picking-drunk
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    I just blurt things out. My edit button is broken.
    I bite my nails.
    And, I put off all housework until threatened with company!
  • JWALL101
    JWALL101 Posts: 60
    Being to nice.
  • making others happy before myself... and as of the past 2 weeks... rekindled my smking after 8 years... darn stress
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    I speak before I think
    putting my fingers/nails in my mouth (its a compromise i have for the majority quit biting my nails but still place them in my mouth) :/
    giving in too easily especially when it comes to not doing a workout :)
    Sweets
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    I speak before I think
    putting my fingers/nails in my mouth (its a compromise i have for the majority quit biting my nails but still place them in my mouth) :/
    giving in too easily especially when it comes to not doing a workout :)
    Sweets

Sorry for the extra post dont know how to delete and that would be another habit Im impatient and must have clicked the button twice LOL
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    i procrastinate too... and late nite binges
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    super impatient. NOW. I want what I want NOW. NOWWWWWWWWWWW!! lol
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    * I speak before I think quite a bit - a lot of people in college thought I was a ditz for that reason, when I'm actually pretty intelligent. I've tried to really slow it down over the past few years.

* I can be painfully shy, mostly because I worry about what others will think about me.

* Coffee addict! :drinker:
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Refusing to wear underwear
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    If I have something to say i will say it and wont hold back. Oh and picking my nails when i dont smoke.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    im bored so why not... i promise, this one will remain clean. at least on my end. lol.
    anywho, whats ur worst bad habit? mine....
    TOTAL PROCRASTINATION!
    im late for everything. i do everything last minute. my friends hate when we have plans and set the time a half hour before they actually show up bc they know me by now. im late to work daily, they too have given me a 10 min grace period and have allowed me stay the extra time at the end of my ****. its terrible! and its everything i do. ok... ur turn~

I have this same problem. Even if I do by chance get up earlier than expected, I tend to drag out what needs to be done "because I have extra time" and end up late anyway. And its always 5-10 min for EVERYTHING!!!
    OMG you both could be my twins! I am always late. I do the same thing- if I am running a little early it never fails I'll end up wasting my extra time somehow and be late anyways! Drives my husband nuts too because he is the early person in our household.
This discussion has been closed.