12 Wks Till Summer Challenge - 3 Wks To Go!! YIKES!

Options

Replies

• lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    I will definitely do another 12-week challenge with you guys. This has been the best motivator for me. I can't thank you enough Newmeat30 for the awesome charts! I'm only slightly disappointed that I was just 1 pound away from getting into the at least 15 pounds group.

I'll think of a good team name. I like the New Meez (or Me's)
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump!
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    Awesome job with this challenge, Newmeat. You have gone above and beyond in keeping us on track. Will you please adjust my goal weight to 130? I have adjusted my final weight loss to this number. Thank you!

Suggestion for a team name - "Losing it for Life"

Good luck to all this week as we countdown to the finale!!!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks newmeat for the chart and your time I think it is great idea to commend members based on their weight loss like you did this time. I am going to work hard to see my name in atleast 5 lbs group. Btw group name suggestion "commited losers".:smile:
  • lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    Oh, okay. I thought we were teaming up.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    The chart looks great, but I had a loss of 2 lbs this week and it wasn't noted :sad: lol And I have lost 7.5 lbs on the challenge and I am not included in the "At least 5 Pounds" club <sniff>

Oh no Bella! For some reason I didn't have your weight for the 12th so a correct amount of weight loss didn't show up. so sorry! You'll be on the next one for sure. (probably as a 10er)
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    Name ideas :

I went searching on google - I didn't come up with these myself but some are cute...

Cut the Caboose
    Good Buy Love Handles
    Dude, where's my gut?

lol :laugh:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I like "Committed Losers" Sanya. We're committed, were losing weight, and we might be a little crazy too. :tongue:
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I like "Committed Losers" Sanya. We're committed, were losing weight, and we might be a little crazy too. :tongue:
    Thanks!
  • crazybigchick
    crazybigchick Posts: 245
    Options
    I would love to do another 12 week challenge. I came late to this one, but it is really helping me get on track. I had been gaining weight on a weekly basis and now not only I have been maintaining but I have actually lost 3 pounds despite my crazy busy stressful life.

um team names?

Lovely Losers?
  • crazybigchick
    crazybigchick Posts: 245
    Options
    Oh I just saw committed losers. Love it!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow... 3 weeks to go! Ack! I better get my butt in gear... I have stalled this month! Then a gain :(
    Thanks again Vic for the great chart!

I am fine with whatever name it is, as long as there is another long challenge like this one! :)
  • sparkle327
    sparkle327 Posts: 98
    Options
    I like Committed Losers or The Losers
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options

I'm a fan! I'd like to think I'm a Committed Loser :)
  • AnoukDoutyBatya
    Options
    Bump!
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    Lovely chart!

How about the name "Slim N Trim"?
    err I dunno :P

~~~
    just looking at the chart.... I can't believe I'm 5.8lbs away from my goal weight!! I wonder if I can do it in 3 weeks? I think I can!! :)
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! There you are friends! Couldn't find you for a while. Thanks!!