• lealea25
    lealea25 Posts: 12
    Options
    AMAZING!
    A massive well done :)
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Holy cow you look amazing!!!! You were very cute before but now you are smokin hot! congrats on your success.
  • mrstudz
    mrstudz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! That's phenomenal. I'd love to hear any other tips you have from your journey - especially for us non-pro atheletes. :wink:

I have started walking slow at first, then building up to <15 min miles - 10 miles is my distance record. Now I've started on a couch to 5K run training program, and am signed up for the Army 10 Mile run in DC in October. Feels good to actually be able to move.

Dont get too worried about distances and times in the beginning, the goal is hitting the "i wanna quit" barrier. Run and DO NOT STOP until you are thinking in your head this really hurts, its painful and i cant breath and iI need to stop.....Now push on for 5 more minutes.

As you progress this breaking point will get further and further out, but it needs to be faced and conquered every single time you train.

for motivation i would ask myself :

"if there was a gun to my head or my mother's life depended on it...could i keep going for just five more minutes?"

...99% of the time, if you are honest with yourself...the answer is ALWAYS yes
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wowza you look like a different person. Congrats on your journey and hard work it has paid off.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!!! You're a hottie!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wowzaa.....
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    well done, you look fantastic :-)
  • JJBRAY85
    JJBRAY85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome job killer! Bravo sir... Bravo
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is a jaw dropping transformation!! You are one cool dude! :bigsmile:
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Totally inappropriate but you look delicious.

Great work~
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    And what type of pro athlete are you?
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look AH-MAZING!! Very inspiring!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Congrats!
  • lillylilly112
    Options
    I rarely comment on here, but you are an exception. Damn great job, buddy! Motivates me even more!

2597418.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Truly awesome!! What kind of dietary changes did you make? As a "fat kid" all my life I'm trying to go from over 3 bills down in the high 100's. I've hooked up with a buddy at work who plays ice hockey and I've adapted his workout routine. I'm eating more fresh vegies and less crap; junk food, HFCS, white flour, etc. But I'm looking to optimize my food intake.
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    WOW! You can add me to the list of other impressed here... the black and white's were great then the photos of your progress just kept coming. Phenomenal Work and Incredible results. You Rock!!!
  • AbFab2011
    AbFab2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing - very inspiring!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Dude! You are doing exactly what I am trying to do...it is so exciting to see that the philosophy does work and pay off. A few exceptions - I don't fight MMA, I am 40 years old, and I sit (unfortunately) all day at work. But none of that should matter right? The goal is still there and I won't stop. I am 2 years into it, 47 pounds down and now building hard.

Thanks for the inspiration! You look great!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    thank you, im doing the 30 day shred at the moment and you have really made me think about the few bits i cant do, although im improving every day there is still a part of my brain that is holding on to the fact that im 250 pounds and cant expect my body to stay in the plank position for very long but you have made me think that it is possible and i can hang on for a few more seconds...thank you again and you look fabulous well done..
  • mrstudz
    mrstudz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Dude! You are doing exactly what I am trying to do...it is so exciting to see that the philosophy does work and pay off. A few exceptions - I don't fight MMA, I am 40 years old, and I sit (unfortunately) all day at work. But none of that should matter right? The goal is still there and I won't stop. I am 2 years into it, 47 pounds down and now building hard.

Thanks for the inspiration! You look great!

Take some jiu jitsu classes, tons of older guys do it, and compete..you can become a very strong and fit fighter with little damage to your body.

the philosophy behind jiu jitsu is to defeat a larger and stronger opponent without permanently injuring him
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!