Speaking of What Not to Wear...your list

Options

Replies

• Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I always try to avoid wearing black socks with sandals at the same time as my lime green mankini, if any ladies want fashion advice don't hesitate to contact me. Rob
    I think we need a picture of this.

I totally agree. Pics needed!!!!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Granny Panties and Yoga pants.

Shape ups and anything

Jeans to the gym
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Not a deal breaker but I hate guys in sandals period. Just kinda skeeves me and I don't mind feet. Its the sandals. :noway:
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Shape ups and anything

Haha, for sure! They look like platform gym shoes. Just plain awkward.
    Not a deal breaker but I hate guys in sandals period. Just kinda skeeves me and I don't mind feet. Its the sandals. :noway:

My old roommate used to affectionately referred to these as "mandals".
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Speedo bathing suits (guys) unless you are an athlete.

Sometimes even if you are an athlete...

Socks with sandles
    Low cut jeans to the point you can't even lean forward without crack showing >.<
    And pretty much what everyone else said ^_^
  • MeaganAnn84
    MeaganAnn84 Posts: 95
    Options
    Shape Ups, I hate those silly shoes! And I'm sure someone will want to deck me, but...Crocs. ISH. And bra straps that show, icky, trashy, no good. Pajama pants in public, especially the trailer trash mickey mouse type ones.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    white tights if you are a little on the bigger side... that are so tight you can see the skin! (girl at work wore these yesterday at work... )
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Shape Ups, I hate those silly shoes! And I'm sure someone will want to deck me, but...Crocs. ISH. And bra straps that show, icky, trashy, no good. Pajama pants in public, especially the trailer trash mickey mouse type ones.
    I own a pair of crocs but I will never wear them in public. I let my kids wear theirs out though, I think they're cute for kids.
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    pany hose with sandals!

and women at the gym wearing shorts smaller than my 8 yr olds. I don't care how in shape your body is, if you booty cheek is hanging out, they are too short!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I always try to avoid wearing black socks with sandals at the same time as my lime green mankini, if any ladies want fashion advice don't hesitate to contact me. Rob

:laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of visible bra straps when I wear tanks, but I only allow the straps to show if they're pretty and go with what I'm wearing. No basic white or beige.

Pajamas in public. Is it that hard to slip on a pair of jeans and sneakers?

Visible buttcracks. :noway:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    If you could make a list of things that people should never, ever wear, what would be on it? Mine:

Guys in white sunglasses. If you are male and wear these, you are automatically a tool in my book. Sorry if that offends anyone lol.

Socks with sandals

Higher socks (calf, tube, etc) if you aren't wearing pants/jeans to cover them

Colored socks if you aren't wearing jeans/pants to cover them

Shirts that show bra straps. Don't wear a racer back tank with a regular bra. You will look trashy.

Capris with athletic shoes. Unless they're workout capris.

I'm sure there's more. Stay tuned.

So, I can't be rockin' my knee high rainbow toe socks with flip flops, daisy dukes, and white locs anymore? *Sigh* ... and some Hollywood drag queen told me I'd be stylin' and profilin' with those... Looks like I'm back to bein' a square... sadface.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    :noway: Not to offend but a larger woman should NOT EVER EVER tuck her shirt into stretch pants !!! EVER Oh and sorry but I dont like the leggins with a sort top ...ladies but a tunic ! and can You please stop with the thongs peeking out the back of your pants Its not attractive at all !!!!!!!!! and ofr all you men out there speedos are NOT a turn on and even worse when all your junk doesnt stay in them ...
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Unless you're a tall/super skinny GIRL, you should never wear skinny jeans, period!!!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My husband wears shape up shoes to work...It's the only shoe he has found that makes his feet not hurt at the end of the night. He is on his feet 8-12hrs a day. There sooo fugly but apparently effective lol

Just thought I would pass that little tip on for peeps who work on their feet :flowerforyou:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    For men, a big turn off for me is pleated khakis with white sneakers/tennis shoes.

For women, the biggest offense for me is an ill fitting bra. This is especially horrific if she is busty.

M
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    Any shirt where your stomach is hanging out from the bottom of it
    I agree, white sunglasses on a guy is just wrong
    Fuzzy slip on slippers to the store
    I think they just shouldn't make some clothing in certain sizes...period. i.e. bikinis. Just because you found one in your size doesn't mean you should wear it.
  • ladybug1620
    Options
    If you could make a list of things that people should never, ever wear, what would be on it? Mine:

Guys in white sunglasses. If you are male and wear these, you are automatically a tool in my book. Sorry if that offends anyone lol.

Socks with sandals

Shirts that show bra straps. Don't wear a racer back tank with a regular bra. You will look trashy.

So, I can't be rockin' my knee high rainbow toe socks with flip flops, daisy dukes, and white locs anymore? *Sigh* ... and some Hollywood drag queen told me I'd be stylin' and profilin' with those... Looks like I'm back to bein' a square... sadface.
    Only if you're wearing the lime green mankini like FearOfFrying. And in that case, I demand pictures as well.
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Socks with sandals

If you wore all of those out... you would totally make my day... for like a month XD
  • ladybug1620
    Options
    Unless you're a tall/super skinny GIRL, you should never wear skinny jeans, period!!!
    OMG. Skinny jeans on guys needs to be added to my list.