Are you addicted to MFP?

Options

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Yup. I often don't have a lot to do at work, and we are not allowed to be on Facebook. So MFP it is. I am sure I wouldn't be allowed to be on here either if they knew, but whatever....:glasses:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Facebook whats that???? lmao Im in the same boat!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Doug & and I am a MFP Addict.... Everbody now "Hi Doug" :smooched:
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yep definately addicted never check FB maybe once a week if I remember LOL Love every one of my dedicated Pals :happy:
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    MFP much more than FB...and more so everyday !!! Come on...Talk about a common bond...health and fitness :happy:
  • alleyag
    alleyag Posts: 142
    Options
    Can't stop! The site went down for maintenance this morning for like 10 minutes. It gave me anxiety
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Can't stop! The site went down for maintenance this morning for like 10 minutes. It gave me anxiety

Hahaha. I know right! I felt the same way.
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Ummm, yeah. I have a problem. This is actually my third account. I didn't know you could change your name at first. At least you couldn't when I started on here in 2008.

Plus, I talk to people about conversations I have on here like they aren't internet people that may or may not even be who they say they are. LOL. I'm like, "My friend told me the funniest story today at lunch.".... because, yeah, I have lunch with you guys everyday.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    mos def! i swear i check this more than fb now! and im a calorie counting freak hahaha
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Haha more so lately because I have more spare time at work... Keeps me entertained for sure!
  • Leanitra
    Leanitra Posts: 18
    Options
    YES I AM! More so to track my calories. But now that I know that I can get to it online, I will access it as often as possible.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm on here ALL the time. :embarassed:
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    And since posting this I have obcessivly been checking it to see what people say...it's better than putting a good status up on FB.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Yes on everyday sometimes two or three times a day.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Ummm, yeah. I have a problem. This is actually my third account. I didn't know you could change your name at first. At least you couldn't when I started on here in 2008.

Plus, I talk to people about conversations I have on here like they aren't internet people that may or may not even be who they say they are. LOL. I'm like, "My friend told me the funniest story today at lunch.".... because, yeah, I have lunch with you guys everyday.

LOL one of my BFs (real person) is on MFP and she and I totally do that "today I was on MFP and so-n-so said such-n-such"
  • tracyroso
    tracyroso Posts: 9
    Options
    Oh Yes!!! And boy am I glad too. I have the love and support of friends and family while on my weight loss journey. However, here on MFP we are are going through the same journey and the support, message boards and just reading the blogs has already helped me and I just joined the other day. I check it all the time and read and add comments too. I always need to be aware of what I put in my mouth and the food log is wonderful too.
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    My name is Paul and I am a MFP-aholic.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    What's facebook. . . . lol. . . I hardly ever go on there anymore.:smile: MFP is the bomb, and I have a lot of great friends on here.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or does anyone else check MFP as much (if not more) than Facebook? I check the forums. I look up recipes. I check to see if anyone has responded to my forum posts. I stalk other people's progress. I get jealous when one of my friends looses weight and I don't. Yep.....it's a sickness!

Ditto. Would it be considered a healthy addiction? lol
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY! The only reason I still have a facebook is for my friends that do not have MFP, lol

Ditto. :laugh: