Ok Ladies...all the ladies..any one had the "girls" done??

Options
I am having breast augmentation next Thursday...good lord thats a week from today!

I have been looking forward to this for years. I have had 3 kids, breast fed all of them and since lost a lot of weight. My girls have paid the price!! Time to get back with the good lord and 3 kids have taken away.

Problem is....I AM FREAKING OUT! Pre-op appt today...bill is paid...all I have to do is show up.

Who has done this...anyone, anyone, Bueller, Buellur...(inserting bad 80's movie reference here)

THOUGHTS??

Ali

Replies

• alimassa
    Options
    I am having breast augmentation next Thursday...good lord thats a week from today!

I have been looking forward to this for years. I have had 3 kids, breast fed all of them and since lost a lot of weight. My girls have paid the price!! Time to get back with the good lord and 3 kids have taken away.

Problem is....I AM FREAKING OUT! Pre-op appt today...bill is paid...all I have to do is show up.

Who has done this...anyone, anyone, Bueller, Buellur...(inserting bad 80's movie reference here)

THOUGHTS??

Ali
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Augmentation?? :noway: :noway:

I'd give you some of mine if I could--
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have a few friends who have had reductions (Not me though, I don't have enough to reduce:laugh: ) and none of us have ever understood why anyone would want to have implants. I hope it works ok for you.
  • alimassa
    Options
    Augmentation?? :noway: :noway:

I'd give you some of mine if I could--

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I KNOW! My mom had reduction done...She offered it too. I after the bambinos were born I was pushing a D cup. Now barely an A. Shows ya the difference between 215 and 130 hehehehe

On a side note...I am going up to a large B/ small C cup....nothing crazy now!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I'm SO jealous!!!!
    Congrats!!!! I really want to also do this, and ...

I'm going to mail you privately! I'd love all the gory details!
    :wink:
  • shorerider
    Options
    I'm just hoping and praying mine reduce as the of me does or you can just call me Dolly Parton, Jr.
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to wish you luck! I hope you have a quick healing process and I am sure you will look even more beautiful!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

THOUGHTS??

Ali

Since you're in the Runner's Club - SUPPORT BRA!!!!! :laugh:

Hard to run w/2 black eyes! :happy:

Good luck, Ali! :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Options
    I'm just hoping and praying mine reduce as the of me does or you can just call me Dolly Parton, Jr.

You are SO lucky to be losing 60 lbs and keeping your breast skin firm and full - the alternative could be loose and hanging skin!!! I'll take a little from you to fill mine back up!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm SO jealous!!!!

Hmmpft! I want the gory details too. I've been trying to think of a way to have a little lifting done...need to come up with the money. After breastfeeding three kids, my girls aren't what...or rather where they used to be. :embarassed:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Oh, I meant to also say, everything will go great! When I was in my 20's it seemed that all of my slim / small chested friends were doing it, and all are success stories, and all look great!!! Apparently it hurts like h*ll the first day, except one friend who'd had a baby had it done, and she said once you've given birth to a baby, you can handle anything! (the friends who complained about the pain were indeed child free).

You'll do great, and LOOK great!!!!
  • AJCM
    Options
    I'm SO jealous!!!!

Hmmpft! I want the gory details too. I've been trying to think of a way to have a little lifting done...need to come up with the money. After breastfeeding three kids, my girls aren't what...or rather where they used to be. :embarassed:

I'm not kidding, I agree - the breastfeeding really screwed me up!!! I mean it was worth it, of course, but after my son, they bounced back quite fine, but after the second round of 16 month feedings, these girls just aren't what they used to be... :cry:
  • alimassa
    Options

THOUGHTS??

Ali

Since you're in the Runner's Club - SUPPORT BRA!!!!! :laugh:

Hard to run w/2 black eyes! :happy:

Good luck, Ali! :flowerforyou:

I was wondering when one of my running buddies would find me! I can not run (or do anything really) for 4 weeks. I will have to join a walking club!

And there will be new bras- ohhhhhh soooo many new bras!

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys!
  • shorerider
    Options

You are SO lucky to be losing 60 lbs and keeping your breast skin firm and full - the alternative could be loose and hanging skin!!! I'll take a little from you to fill mine back up!!!

Not really. Between that and my lovely broad football player shoulders (genetics, thanks, Dad! :frown: ), I now have to buy shirts that are probably 2 sizes bigger than I need. So even though I could wear nicer smaller shirts, I'm still in xx-large for most shirts to get them fit my chest and shoulders. Which means, they drape over the rest of my torso like a tent. Shirts that make my lower torso look nice and show off my weight loss are too tight elsewhere :cry:
  • AJCM
    Options

Not really. Between that and my lovely broad football player shoulders (genetics, thanks, Dad! :frown: ), I now have to buy shirts that are probably 2 sizes bigger than I need. So even though I could wear nicer smaller shirts, I'm still in xx-large for most shirts to get them fit my chest and shoulders. Which means, they drape over the rest of my torso like a tent. Shirts that make my lower torso look nice and show off my weight loss are too tight elsewhere :cry:

You might be a candidate for a reduction! I had a friend who had them done way back when she was 16, and she's in her thirties now, and she's still looking great! She was a size 6 with just massive... well you know... Just a thought...
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I had it done a few years ago and am very glad I did!!! I would so do it all over again!
  • alimassa
    Options
    Oh, I meant to also say, everything will go great! When I was in my 20's it seemed that all of my slim / small chested friends were doing it, and all are success stories, and all look great!!! Apparently it hurts like h*ll the first day, except one friend who'd had a baby had it done, and she said once you've given birth to a baby, you can handle anything! (the friends who complained about the pain were indeed child free).

You'll do great, and LOOK great!!!!

That is what I have heard....I have surgery on Thursday and took Friday off too. Back to work on Monday!

The babies...you gotta love um!....but lord they KILL the boobs!!

As far as details..pre-op, this is what I have got....1 inch incision underneath each. Going under the muscle which is supposed to be better. Support bra for 4 weeks....then you burn the bra and go to Victoria's!

Ali
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ...The babies...you gotta love um!....but lord they KILL the boobs!!

As far as details..pre-op, this is what I have got....1 inch incision underneath each. Going under the muscle which is supposed to be better. Support bra for 4 weeks....then you burn the bra and go to Victoria's!

Ali

Victoria's? What's that? {asks with sarcasm} dunno.gif

I can't even remember the last time I was able to walk into that store and buy a bra off the rack. Geez! I must've been 25yrs. the last time I was able to do that. :sad:
  • alimassa
    Options
    I had it done a few years ago and am very glad I did!!! I would so do it all over again!

NICE!! That is what I needed to hear! Was the recovery that bad??
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Oh!! Found your thread!!! Nice!! I am close to considering this! My girls have disappeared! Thank goodness for the push up bra!!

Good Luck Darling!! (. .) :laugh: