Name something you loathe that most others love?

Replies

• alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    and cuddling/sharing a bed with someone.
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Strawberries- something about all those seeds :noway:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member

It's a good thing I live in Texas because I can't stand most enclosed shoes. It's sandals for most of the year for me.

And I'm the exact opposite.. I hate wearing sandals and flip flops because my feet feel really gross and dirty after I've walked around outside awhile.
  • TV, Celine Dion (voice only, not the person), Oprah Winfrey, toupees, Hawaii
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Goonies.

You take that back right now.
  • I hate bell peppers, american cheese, fish, and bacon.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Mint! I can barely manage minty toothpaste and don't get me started on mint chocolate chip ice cream! Why would you want to do that to chocolate chips!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Beer. :sick:
  • maidentl
    menudo!!!! ugh

The band or the food?
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 650 Member
    Twilight
  • haha! I hate everything related to twilight and i loathe nicky minaje.. mybrother and sister are obsessed and i cannot stand her!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Pumpkin pie.
    Slimy, textureless, tastes of nothing but spice you put in it, makes me gag.
    Not to mention the aversion caused by the strong feelings of solidarity I feel with my brother, the jack-o-lantern.
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Creamy ice cream and any book with a map on the first page, I'll read anything at all but I just can't get past that map!
  • _persephone_
    _persephone_ Posts: 138 Member
    Beer. :sick:

Yup, I hate beer too. And soda/fizzy drinks. Drinks should not have bubbles in my opinion. With the possible exception of champagne.

Also milk. Just yuk.
  • Doritos. I hate the smell of them! I want to puke every time I see the package! It doesn't matter what the flavor may be...ranch (yukko!!!). If I had to choose between being fat or eating Doritos, I would choose being fat!
  • maidentl
    Pumpkin pie.
    Slimy, textureless, tastes of nothing but spice you put in it, makes me gag.
    Not to mention the aversion caused by the strong feelings of solidarity I feel with my brother, the jack-o-lantern.

Agreed. Pumpkin pie is some nasty business.

I love John Mayer even thought a lot of people hate him. Those people are wrong. :tongue:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Most people seem to like beer, alcohol, etc. but I don't. Don't like the stuff one bit.
  • Bacon, TV, video games, cake, most pop music, owning a car (public transit & walking woo!), traditional running shoes (Vibrams!), texting with people around that I could be talking to, and bottled water.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Creamy ice cream and any book with a map on the first page, I'll read anything at all but I just can't get past that map!

hahahahaha the map on the first page.... hahahahaha I am laughing out loud no joke. wtf?!?! I think I am missing something most books I read don't have maps on them hahahahah :laugh: .... honestly, I think I would continually be looking at the map too this cracks me up!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    "Toning" shoes. Ugly shoes don't make your backside smaller any more than short hair makes your face thinner.

I wear toning shoes. lol

Not for the toning though, they don't do jack.
    they're just really comfy and I'm on my feet a lot.
    And they're not nearly as ugly as some kind of orthopedic shoes. LOL