Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    tomatoes, onions, peppers of any kind, mushrooms, avocado....

soggy bread.... (who can eat a prepackaged sandwich?)

teens that wear skinny jeans but down around their thighs, and then proceed to walk like they just *kitten* their pants so their pants don't fall down.

and i can not stand to listen to Christopher Walken... and I just get the heebie jeebies when I think of his teeth in Sleepy Hollow

sleepy-hollow-16.jpg
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    mushrooms
  • AlissaPT
    AlissaPT Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and peanut butter together. Love them separately, but HATE them together. Family says it's unamerican to dislike it, but I dont get the fuss! :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    and Asian food
  • wanderingwest
    Options
    Ice Cream! I know it's crazy. I especially despise vanilla ice cream... though I love vanilla lattes!
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    American Idol..... >.<

Twilight

Beastie Boys

Chicken Nuggets

eww american idol & Dancing with the Stars/ Jersey Shore
    Patron Cafe (GROOSS)
    Exercising lol (some people love this right?)
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    oops
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Eggs...yuck!
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options

It said that most people love. The Conservatives only had 39.5% of the vote, so the majority 60.5% don't like them, yet they still got the majority of seats, but not votes, gotta love democracy :tongue:

Umm, well actually we're a representative democratic republic. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. No thanks.

Politically speaking I loathe the ever popular unfunded mandates, just to pick one of a car load. Let's just give away more dollars we don't have. Also trying to buy the worlds favor with money we don't have. That's not working out so well for us either.

Food wise I dislike cucumbers.
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Salad and salad dressing. Weird, I know...

On a brighter note I DO like raw spinach. :bigsmile: The problem is that restaurants very rarely have spinach salads. :sad:

Edited to add: I also can't stand coffee or beer. Icky, icky, gross, gross!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Things I hate, not in order:
    marmite...it smells like sweat sox
    Any movie with Julia Roberts or Meryl Streep in it.
    Axe body spray, do they bathe in this stuff? Its always too strong.
    Slasher movies
    Sarah Palin, and her clones
    televangelists
    Farmville
    mimes, I hear they are popular but never met someone who admitted they liked them
    Pop stars singing the national anthem and stretching every syllable out to eight notes, no wonder they lose their place!
  • kmwmom
    kmwmom Posts: 15
    Options
    Coffee....blech
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Beer - Hot Dogs - Gummy Bears (or gummy anything...slimy)
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Pineapple...Cannot stand the texture. Love the juice...won't eat the fruit though. Yeecch.

Twilight...not a fan, at all. AT ALL. I read the books, they were entertaining enough. But definitely not worthy of a cult following. Now Rocky Horror? That deserves a following.

American Idol, Dancing with the Stars - don't like, don't watch, don't keep up with at all.

I don't like Oprah, either.

Minus Pineapple, and add in Big Brother and I think we could be twins! :) haha
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Jello. Mayonnaise. Lady Gaga. Mushrooms. Ronald McDonald.
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    1) Impatient drivers, especially those who drive vehicles the size of small houses to go and get a pint of milk - wtf?

2) Rude people who assume when you hold open a door, you are some sort of servant, put on the earth to make their day breezier - er NO just being polite so say' thank you ' selfish fookers.

3) Sting - nuff said

4) People who pick their nose right there in front of you - eewww gross, dirty, minging, filthy, mucky, stinking freaks.If you must do it - do it in PRIVATE.

There are probably more......
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Milk
    Miracle Whip
    Creamy Cheese
    Pretty much anything that tastes "milky"

Coldplay - I hate them so much that I see red

Titanic

Jamie Foxx's singing abilities
  • CatchThatKitten
    Options
    Bananas- even the SMELL makes me ill.

Raw tomatoes- I will eat spaghetti sauce, marinara, even SALSA but I cannot eat a tomato straight. Grape, cherry, yellow or beefsteak, it doesn't matter.

Quentin Tarantino- Seriously, how twisted and evil do you have to be to come up with a movie like Hostel, let alone produce it?

Actually, I hate horror movies in general. Isn't there enough fear and anguish in the world without having to watch it for pleasure?

Alcohol- not for any religious/life reason, but because I hate the taste! Except frozen margaritas.
  • jill5280
    jill5280 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I agree....Bananas...nothing good there...smells horrible, texture is worse.
  • saj96003
    saj96003 Posts: 19
    Options
    I also hate avacodos and guacamole.

Mint. I hate mint flavored anything and I hate smelling it too. It seriously makes me gag.

I cannot believe how many people hate avocados! I seriously thought I was the only one. Everyone thinks I am nuts. The texture and the taste make me want to gag.

Speaking of gagging............ Brad Pitt? What's the big deal? I think he is boring and his gf is weird!