Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I just think Dane Cook is too predictable. I had to really struggle to watch him on Comedy Central.

I'll stay far away then. Daniel Tosh does the same for me. He reminds me of Saget on America's Funniest Videos... with that laugh track. *head-desk* Only that Saget was vaguely more funny.
    Saget was funny in his role on Half Baked. That whole 30 second part he played.
  • jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What a fun question!

Mushrooms, hard boiled eggs, football, and Desperate Housewives. :)
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Girl Scout cookie- They are all nasty

Pedicures- Don't touch my feet

Jello Shots- Just gimmie the alcohol straight

MTV- They should change their name already

Farmville and all the other stupid games on Facebook that people invite me too 100 times a day. Get a REAL garden!

Designer anything- Seriously, unless it's at the thrift store or on clearance, I don't want it. $800 for a bag? We wonder why we are in debt?

Bacon- I'm vegetarian, but I tried it. I don't get it. It's salty fat. Gross.

Beyonce- Seriously, can we say EGO?

Biggest Loser- Bad affirmation, horrible image of dieting, and product placement. Need I say more?

Reality TV celebs, Gossip magazines, and people who talk about them like they are real- Get a real life and real friends.

Hockey- Especially the Red Wings and I live in the D. The jerseys are so ugly. I can't take a man seriously in that thing. Major turn off.

Video games- I'm the only one I know who doesn't know any of them. Atari, I can get down with some Pac Man or Pong, even Super Mario Bros., but thats about it.

The Donald- He's such an *kitten*. Great business man? Hes filed bankruptcy like 6 times. Come on.

Christmas- HATE that time of year

Tanning- I'm white, deal with it

Tom Cruise- Never got the fascination, never saw Top Gun either

I. HATE. CHRISTMAS.

Scrooges together?

Absolutely.
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I just think Dane Cook is too predictable. I had to really struggle to watch him on Comedy Central.

I'll stay far away then. Daniel Tosh does the same for me. He reminds me of Saget on America's Funniest Videos... with that laugh track. *head-desk* Only that Saget was vaguely more funny.
    Saget was funny in his role on Half Baked. That whole 30 second part he played.

You ever sucked some d*** for some weed? LMAO, love that movie.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    People who belch and fart all the time and they think it's funny

haha, no joke! I have a relation who thinks it's okay to belch, that it's a compliment to the chef (we're trying to teach my kids manners and she will say "good form" when someone belches), but thinks it's rude to lick your fingers. Um, okay, how's that??
  • PJ42
    PJ42 Posts: 11
    Options
    Mountain Dew
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon. Ewww!!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Pedestrians.
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I detest TOMATOES! The weird thing is I'll use Heinz Ketchup and I'll eat spaghetti sauce minus the pieces but if I detect the texture of the actual tomato you can forget it. When I was a kid my mom used to make meals that contained tomatoes and I'd gag. I can't understand why I don't like the texture or the flavor but I don't. The same goes for peaches & mangos!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Sushi
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    coffee!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    sour cream....GAG. If it so much as touches my food, I have to dig around it to make sure there is none on the portion that I am eating.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Pedestrians.

HAHA!!! I so agree with this one!
  • Scheherazadea
    Options
    Bacon, the porky variety. That's probably a product of growing up kosher. :-P
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Beer. Growing up I was surrounded by people who love their brew, and was soo excited the first time I was allowed to try it. And horribly disappointed afterwards. :sick: I want to like it, have tried it many many times but it's just so... yucky.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Beer. Growing up I was surrounded by people who love their brew, and was soo excited the first time I was allowed to try it. And horribly disappointed afterwards. :sick: I want to like it, have tried it many many times but it's just so... yucky.

Agreed; cannot stand even the smell of beer
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Pedestrians.

Drivers of anything larger than a 4 cylinder, when not towing or hauling anything.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Ranch Dressing! I can't even stand the smell of it!
  • asusfan
    asusfan Posts: 6
    Options
    I cant stand people who order 4 or 5 things from mcdonalds and say its ok because they get a large diet coke or douse a iceberg salad in ranch and call it healthy. Burns me up
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Kahlua.

*blargh* Though, my loathing of Kahlua (and Bailey's) might have had something to do with a little trip to the hospital.