Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• 000angie000
    000angie000 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Television. Period.
    Pork. Seriously???
  • I_Got_This_23
    I_Got_This_23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Winnie the Pooh. He annoys me. The whole Pooh cast annoys me.
  • Jbauer41
    Jbauer41 Posts: 55
    Options
    Twighlight,Harry Potter,Jersey Shore,The dumb *kitten* Kardashians,Metalica,Kesha

Seriously -- who the @!#$!@ are the Kardassians anyway????
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    COCONUT! And even worse? Those nasty pink, "Snoball" things. Put me on Fear Factor, I will lay in a box of scorpions, but don't make me eat a Snoball!

(BTW, coconut "flavor" is good. -It's those nasty shavings that crunch weird and get stuck in your teeth. -YUCK!)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    When the first reply to a thread is "bump". It doesn't mean what you think it means. :wink:
  • mzbrandyluv
    mzbrandyluv Posts: 103
    Options
    SEA FOOD!! (And being a New Englander....that's sacrelidge right there!)

Charlie Sheen

Donald Trump

Any and ALL reality tv
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    COFFEE! The smell makes me gag! If i pick up a Tim Horton's coffee for my husband i have to drive home with the car windows down and my head sticking out like a dog:sick:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Can't stand seeing pictures of models with their mouths open or their lips slightly parted. I realize this is supposed to make them look sexy, but to me they look like they have an IQ of 2. Nobody does that naturally.

Also, in television commercials that show kids eating or drinking and they get food on their face... it's not cute!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    any girly-drama shows (Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Army Wives, etc...)
    The Beatles
    cilantro
    desserts with cooked fruit (pies, cobblers, crisps)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Elvis.....hes left the building already.....ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    2 more: goat cheese, lamb.
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Grits. MOST DISGUSTING THING EVER. Being from the south they are a household food. Not in mine. I wont even let people order them around me.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Anything bigger than SMALL muscles on women (and the more I explore MFP, the more I realize what most people on here consider small muscles are really pretty body-builder-looking, like the woman on this webpage: http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/article/training/kiss_bodybuilding_workouts_goodbye&cr= .) I know I'm alone here, but I just don't find it attractive at all. Of course you want a healthy bf% as a woman, but I don't understand the desire to go down to such a low %. I mean, we're women, women are supposed to have a higher bf %. And I think that softness is what makes women feminine and beautiful. We should celebrate that and be healthy and not obsess over looking like a bodybuilder. Just my two cents.

I agree totally!! I don't care if it's a man or a woman. I don't want to see the texture of your muscles through your skin!! *shivers*

Oh, and the wood sticks.... *runs screaming*!!!!

I agree. I have a hard time thinking a woman is feminine if she has large muscles.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    any girly-drama shows (Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Army Wives, etc...)
    The Beatles
    cilantro
    desserts with cooked fruit (pies, cobblers, crisps)

THE BEATLES!?!?!?!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Spelling "lose" as "loose". Everyone seems to love doing it, but it irritates me to no end.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    1-BRETT FAVRE!!

:brokenheart: :sad: Gotta say I miss the man. He made his mistakes, I do admit, but... ah well. Aaron's not bad.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    PANCAKES Ugh I think they are DISGUSTING. I've eaten them maybe 4 times in my life and each time I felt so sick.. I hate the texture, they just feel so gross and weirdly gooey when I chew them. ugggggggggh the smell and even thinking of them makes me want to vomit haha

Philadelphia Eagles.. I'm a giants and steelers fan but live outside philly so EVERYONE loves the eagles. They are not a good team, they have a creepy logo, and they have michael vick - who sorry is a jerk and should have to volunteer at animal shelters for the rest of his life. I mean Okay, we steelers fans have rothlisberger (sp?) and he is not a good person either but I can't handle the eagles at all. If they ever win the super bowl, I'll die.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Zucchini Bread

And here's what gets me: EVERYBODY says, "Yeah, but you would like mine (or my mother's, or my aunt's)."
    I might, but probably not.

I've never even heard of zucchini bread but I like banana bread and date-nut bread.
    :indifferent: :ohwell:
    I love banana bread, which is primarily why I don't like zucchini bread. Bananas are sweet and moist, zucchini is dry, course, and a relatively flavorless squash. Why make zucchini bread when you could make banana bread?!?!

For the record, I can't taste zucchini in bread. it shows up as little green slivers but doesn't add any taste or even any texture. YMMV, of course. :happy:
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    PASTA SALAD!!

it smells amazing... looks so tasty... and yet, i cannot stand it!! I wish i liked it, because it looks so yummy! I try it almost every time someone makes it, just in case mayyybe this time i'll like it.... but i never do.... darn :(
  • Peanutmanda
    Peanutmanda Posts: 103
    Options
    Cheese. I HATE cheese.