Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Cigarette smoke/ cigarettes....omg really you stink........
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    COFFEE - like how can you people drink that stuff?
    And why is it I ask, that in a bag of Revels I always get the friggin' coffee ones :angry:
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Socks with sandals
    Sarah Palin
    Salmon
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I loathe strawberries, cherries, blueberries, peaches, ... Actually majority of fruit that is not apples, oranges, bananas, and grapes (only like the green ones).
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Socks with sandals
    Sarah Palin
    Salmon

socks with sandals! i forgot that one. yuck. and toe socks! makes my skin crawl thinking about it. and peeps, twinkies, coconut marshmallow balls...basically anything with that fake marshmellow texture. :sick:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Butterscotch, toffee, and Jersey Shore
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I compeltely agree about the EAgles thing. I used to like watching the EAgles, but I won't watch with Vick playing. The only reason he got a second chance is because he is a celebrity.
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    coconut, jelly beans, cantelope, honeydew, blue cheese dressing, mellowyellow, sherbert ice cream, bacon, mayonaise, swiss cheese, raisins, cashews, walnuts, asparagus, corona beer, water cressants, croissants, nut bread, fruit pies, cheese filled beef jerky sticks!... ok i better stop.. making myself sick :sick:
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I gotta second the food on kids' faces...it's just gross! Also seconding CILANTRO. I HATE HATE HATE CILANTRO! It tastes like SOAP. Don't understand why anyone would like that taste! And no matter where I eat, it always seems to be LOADED on the food.
  • norcalbowler
    norcalbowler Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    "Fake" nice people. I would rather have someone be honest and mean to be than lie and be nice. =)

+1
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I know, I was thinking the same thing!! How can one not like the Beatles!??
  • norcalbowler
    norcalbowler Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I use to loathe vegetables but now I know they are a necessary evil...
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You loathe 7 of my favorite things. Lets not be friends. You would hate me.

Oooh, let me try to guess!

Fast cars
    Coffee
    Video Games
    Driving
    Family Guy
    Rye, Scotch, Rum
    Horror Movies

I had it narrowed down to 9 and then I had some trouble. These are the ones I removed:
    Thunder storms
    Bananas
    Fast cars
    Coffee
    Video Games - Just Sims and Wordsmith, but I have enough love for those 2 that I could spread it evenly over all games.
    Driving
    Family Guy
    Vanilla everything!
    Twilight series (books only) - Please don't tell anyone. It's embarrasing.

I also love Rye, Scotch, Rum, too much, so I don't drink anymore.
    And I love thunder storms, but the ones here are just too weak to love compared to the ones on the coast where I grew up.
  • pixieval
    pixieval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Eggs

I hate that whenever I'm trying to find healthy breakfast foods, almost all the recipes have eggs in them one way or the other.

yelch
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Reality TV

Oh Yes! And you can add Soap Operas.
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Bottled/purified water!! I think it tastes nasty... i know im strange but tap water tastes so much better
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrell, don't understand how people find him funny....
  • snickerpants
    snickerpants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I really don't like cucumbers. When my friends make a salad they will put cucumbers on the side so I don't have to pick through my salad. Cucumbers smell clean and healthy but I don't like the taste.......blah.......

YAY! Team No-Cucumbers! I HATE cucumbers. I can't stand the smell - they smell all.....green. Blah.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Nascar
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see 2 other people put GLEE on their lists. I made myself sit through an entire episode to see what the hype was all about and felt like gouging my eyes & ears out about 1/2 way through :sick: I don't get it.

ANY kind of seafood (funny since my father was a fishing charter captain & I used to go out on the boat all the time)

One of my biggest peeves.......
    People who continue to talk on their cell phone when they get to the cashier in a check out line. The cashier is a human being deserving of your attention! Tell the person on the phone to hold on for a moment while you complete your transaction!!!! :mad:

I've also seen people too busy talking on the phone when they pick their kids up & they don't even say "Hi" to their kids.