Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• dirtydiscolady
    Options
    SEX! LOL joking
    No I think it would be American Idol
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    The movie "It's a Wonderful Life". HATE IT!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Shrimp. Pretty much all shellfish but I have an especially strong disdain for shrimp. If I even look at it I feel sick. Not allergic, just really dislike it that much. LOL
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds, slimy okra and American Idol.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    oprah

Dave Matthews

Lakers
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i am so cracking up over here at some of these posts. i hate nickelback too!
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    american idol
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrell (or however you spell it).
    Non Greek style yogurts (so slimy).
    Turkey.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrell (or however you spell it).
    Non Greek style yogurts (so slimy).
    Turkey.

YES, WILL FERRELL....he's yucky, lol
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Girl Scout cookie- They are all nasty

Pedicures- Don't touch my feet

Jello Shots- Just gimmie the alcohol straight

MTV- They should change their name already

Farmville and all the other stupid games on Facebook that people invite me too 100 times a day. Get a REAL garden!

Designer anything- Seriously, unless it's at the thrift store or on clearance, I don't want it. $800 for a bag? We wonder why we are in debt?

Bacon- I'm vegetarian, but I tried it. I don't get it. It's salty fat. Gross.

Beyonce- Seriously, can we say EGO?

Biggest Loser- Bad affirmation, horrible image of dieting, and product placement. Need I say more?

Reality TV celebs, Gossip magazines, and people who talk about them like they are real- Get a real life and real friends.

Hockey- Especially the Red Wings and I live in the D. The jerseys are so ugly. I can't take a man seriously in that thing. Major turn off.

Video games- I'm the only one I know who doesn't know any of them. Atari, I can get down with some Pac Man or Pong, even Super Mario Bros., but thats about it.

The Donald- He's such an *kitten*. Great business man? Hes filed bankruptcy like 6 times. Come on.

Christmas- HATE that time of year

Tanning- I'm white, deal with it

Tom Cruise- Never got the fascination, never saw Top Gun either
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I'm a vegetarian and folks tell me I'm supposed to love them..... But I don't. And I'm Black and apparently to fit comfortably into the stereotype, I'm supposed to love watermelon I can't stand the smell!

So funny that you say that. I don't get that sterotype. Never, EVER met a black person who liked watermelon. Who comes up with these things?:laugh:
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    GODFATHER AND THE MATRIX.

ahhhhhhhhh. i cannot tell you how many people get so confused at the fact I hate those movies.

SO. BAD.
  • Louiselesley
    Options
    Girl Scout cookie- They are all nasty

Pedicures- Don't touch my feet

Jello Shots- Just gimmie the alcohol straight

MTV- They should change their name already

Farmville and all the other stupid games on Facebook that people invite me too 100 times a day. Get a REAL garden!

Designer anything- Seriously, unless it's at the thrift store or on clearance, I don't want it. $800 for a bag? We wonder why we are in debt?

Bacon- I'm vegetarian, but I tried it. I don't get it. It's salty fat. Gross.

Beyonce- Seriously, can we say EGO?

Biggest Loser- Bad affirmation, horrible image of dieting, and product placement. Need I say more?

Reality TV celebs, Gossip magazines, and people who talk about them like they are real- Get a real life and real friends.

Hockey- Especially the Red Wings and I live in the D. The jerseys are so ugly. I can't take a man seriously in that thing. Major turn off.

Video games- I'm the only one I know who doesn't know any of them. Atari, I can get down with some Pac Man or Pong, even Super Mario Bros., but thats about it.

The Donald- He's such an *kitten*. Great business man? Hes filed bankruptcy like 6 times. Come on.

Christmas- HATE that time of year

Tanning- I'm white, deal with it

Tom Cruise- Never got the fascination, never saw Top Gun either

I. HATE. CHRISTMAS.

Scrooges together?
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options

ahhhhhhhhh. i cannot tell you how many people get so confused at the fact I hate those movies.

SO. BAD.

In total agreement on The Matrix; and me being a bona fide geek, nets me major strange looks and gets me into all sorts of verbal altercations. I can.not.stand.that.movie. I believe it has something to do with Keanu Reeves.

(I do love most mafioso movies however.)
  • hofmabb
    hofmabb Posts: 9
    Options
    Gossip....
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Dane Cook.
  • Louiselesley
    Options

SO. BAD.

In total agreement on The Matrix; and me being a bona fide geek, nets me major strange looks and gets me into all sorts of verbal altercations. I can.not.stand.that.movie. I believe it has something to do with Keanu Reeves.

(I do love most mafioso movies however.)

I know. I am a complete movie and sci-fi nerd so I get some strange looks too!
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    Dane Cook.

Is he anything like Daniel Tosh? He's another one I don't get ... at all.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Dane Cook.

Is he anything like Daniel Tosh? He's another one I don't get ... at all.

I just think Dane Cook is too predictable. I had to really struggle to watch him on Comedy Central.
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    I just think Dane Cook is too predictable. I had to really struggle to watch him on Comedy Central.

I'll stay far away then. Daniel Tosh does the same for me. He reminds me of Saget on America's Funniest Videos... with that laugh track. *head-desk* Only that Saget was vaguely more funny.