Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Milk.
    Even as a kid I've never liked milk. I love ice cream, and I am currently fighting a cheese addiction, but I can't stand plain ol' cow's milk.
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    The Bachelor. Hates it even when I just see the title. :noway:
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    The color YELLOW, I dont even like seeing it spelled out! Stupid, I know, but I get irritated just seeing it!!!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Watermelon.

There's nothing good about watermelon, not the fruit, the flavor or the scent.....yelch.
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    So is there anyone else that cant stand a color? Just me?
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    I loathe having to refresh the page every time I want to see if someone replied to a post after I have. We need automatic updates on MFP.
  • atticus84
    atticus84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hate the word goulash.. It is a Hotdish or a Casserole..
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    beer
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Red peppers in ALL forms. BLECH. Sucks when you are a vegetarian and every vegetarian dish at a restaurant comes loaded with them...

Me too! Not only red ones but green and yellow. Yuck Yuck Yuck!!! :flowerforyou:

Sláinte!
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Those shopping channels They go on and on and on......
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options

sorry how is goulash (hunters stew) a casserole??
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    Tom Hanks. creeps me out
  • atticus84
    atticus84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

sorry how is goulash (hunters stew) a casserole??

I just don't like the word.. it's just a "bad word" Yeah I know I'm weird
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Be it a food item, person, movie, etc. Name something you have a hard time understanding why lots of people love. Something you can't stand that lots of your friends and/or family goes gaga over. We're not talking spinach and marmite, but rather things that you detest that the world seemingly adores. Like, for example, if you disliked chocolate.

Mine would have to be:

Avocado and all of its various forms like guacamole (it's a texture thing). I've not met anyone in RL who doesn't go uber nom noms over guacamole and avocado on their sammies.
    Ellen Degeneres. I don't understand why people find her funny -- in the slightest.
    My friends here in WI gross out that I eat my avocado with a spoon........its a California thing, we think of them as fruits where I grew up! so this was funny
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    TUNA! It's disgusting filth that literally makes me gag and retch. Vile, wretched, abominable, repugnant, revolting, (add your synonym here) crap! Everyone else seems to love it but EWWWW GROSS!
    not a fan either
  • csm1342
    Options
    Award shows... Oscars, Grammys, etc.....
  • bluelove2004
    bluelove2004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I loathe pizza! Don't even like the smell off it...especially in confined spaces. My daughter loves pizza.
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ketchup

12908857.png
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Reality TV, namely Idol. Or that trashy crap like the Bachelor.
    Twilight, even though I've read all the books & seen all the movies. LOL
    Zumba.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Ok hates..Reality TV people you HAVE to stop watching it. Its one of the cheapest forms of "entertainment " to film which is why producers LOVE it.
    Its killing creativity in the industry. Who needs clever script writers, beautiful sets, talented actors, gripping storyline when you can grab a whole lot of idiots and cram them on an island or in a house?
    As long as people watch it the industry wont be challenged to make anything better.

The Kardashians, shallow & vacuous super consumers. :sick:

The Biggest Loser.

The twilight series for making toxic codependent relationships sound romantic.

Edward Cullen: I've killed people before.
    Bella Swan: It doesn't matter.

Bella you sociopath!!!

OMG, you are so right.........I didn't want to go there for fear someone would throw me off a cliff! No wonder the younger generation is so wounded!