• JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Temptation around every corner.

Trust and believe we understand!!!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hellllo!!! I just found this site and signed up. I have been using caloriecount.about.com off and on and it works but i have trouble finding the foods I eat and them having the right nutritional values so in my search for the correct info on a fuji apple I found this site! LOL It is basically the same but more and better food logs. So I signed up and started looking for people close to me.

I live in Baton Rouge and have been in the area my whole life. I am 29 and need to lose like 60-80 lbs. My story is about the same as most others...tried a lot of things, cant stay motivated....and so on. So here we go again. I have a food addiction, I am convinced cause now that I am limiting what I eat and counting calories I find all I can think about is food and wanting to eat. Im not hungry, my stomach is not growling or anything I just want to eat all the time, and enjoy all the things I like! GRRRRR! This is gonna be soooo hard.
  • IPlog
    IPlog Posts: 14
    Options
    hey... i'm 51 and in Lafayette.
    could use a friend for moral support
    IPlog
  • amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i'm 21. i live in vacherie now, but i'm moving to metairie next week.

It is VERY hard to resist all of this food, but im doing pretty good so far. :)
    Boudin and crawfish will be the death of me!
  • chasitybrown3473
    chasitybrown3473 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    North mississippi here
  • landrylove
    landrylove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maurice la right here