The One Week 2lb Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm away this week so I have no access to scales! I don't think I could've picked a worse week to do this challenge! Ive been tempted by biscuits and sweets all week :( if ive lost 2lbs it's nothing short of a miracle! I am coming home tomorrow, so my weigh in will be on Sunday morning, I'll post my results then!

Good luck everyone :)
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone did this week.

I did really good. I started couch to 5k and I lost 4 lbs this week woo hoo.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, be safe and make good healthy choices
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Perfect timing! I hit 200lbs today for the first time in months, and would LOVE to get firmly under that for the first time in my adult life!
    I'll see you all here next week, same time, same place - at 198lbs!
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Really upset with myself this week!!

I went away on Tuesday evening and only came back yesterday. Throughout the holiday I was eating what I wanted really, and ate out every night.
    I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I am still 150lbs ... (same as last week) Im happy that I havent put any on, but I cant help but think if I did eat healthily last week, that the scales may have been very different!

I am back on it tomorrow, still aiming towards my goal to be 140lbs by 21st June (4 weeks!!) which means I have to lose 2.5lbs a week :\ has anyone done this when they were around the same weight as me? I never really thought it was possible.. especially not for me considering I have only lost 4lbs since 1st May!
    But I am still thinking positive.. I have no distractions now so I will be doing gym cardio twice a week, spinning class twice a week, 30ds twice a week and Ab Ripper X twice a week.. Hopefully then I will start seeing results!!

See you next week everyone!