What are you doing this weekend?

Options
13»

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Flat water paddling on the lake. If the world ends, I hope it's a water-related event, and I can kayak surf right on out o' this world and into the summerlands... :smile: And I hope "heaven" is a class II river with some cool scenery around every bend!

I just bought kayak lessons for myself and my family. I've always wanted to do it but have been afraid that I was too fat. I'm probably still too fat, but I'm doing it anyway. lol
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Saturday I'll be at the gym, then packing and in the evening going to see Rodger Waters do The Wall.:bigsmile:

Sunday we're flying out to the US, Seattle, for our big holiday!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm super excited!
  • shrinkinc
    shrinkinc Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Farmer's Market Sat morn? Or else shopping for bedding mulch and flowers.
    Confirmation/birthday party Sat afternoon
    Celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary Sat night. (yay grandma and grandpa are keeping the little one over night)

Chillaxin on Sunday (cleaning?) Time to restart C25k? Will be almost 2 weeks since I had my gallbaldder removed - feeling better so time to recommit to exercise.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Work tonight and tomorrow night, Tomorrow morning working on the flower bed at church, son may be having a friend over. Sunday, I truly am expecting to attend church as usual.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Flat water paddling on the lake. If the world ends, I hope it's a water-related event, and I can kayak surf right on out o' this world and into the summerlands... :smile: And I hope "heaven" is a class II river with some cool scenery around every bend!

I just bought kayak lessons for myself and my family. I've always wanted to do it but have been afraid that I was too fat. I'm probably still too fat, but I'm doing it anyway. lol

Not too fat - some kayaks have weight limits of up to 450 lbs. You'll be great! Warning - it all starts with a kayak lesson. Next thing you know, you've got a whole new set of paddling friends, plan every trip around the best lakes and rivers for paddling, and choose your next vehicle based on gear space and how easy it is to throw your boat up on top!!! :happy:
  • njrower
    njrower Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5K in the morning and then I plan on partaking in some Post-Rapture Looting!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Not too fat - some kayaks have weight limits of up to 450 lbs. You'll be great! Warning - it all starts with a kayak lesson. Next thing you know, you've got a whole new set of paddling friends, plan every trip around the best lakes and rivers for paddling, and choose your next vehicle based on gear space and how easy it is to throw your boat up on top!!! :happy:

Well, that's good to know. If I get bit by the kayak bug, I drive a Chevy Suburban, so I think I'm good there. lol
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    A two day golf tournament and hopefully planting some of the garden.:smile:

I miss golf! :( my life with the kids is so busy I never get to go anymore!
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Attending the World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth!!!

SOUNDS AMAZING!
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Starting this evening I'll be waitressing Friday and Saturday night for Yale Graduation... going to get my motorcycle vin verified and registered tomorrow am.. then enjoying my sunday off. :).. Probably go for a bike ride with my boyfriend and a buddy of ours... or sleep :)... maybe the gym.. def the store to pick up healthy stuff for lunch next week :).
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Working out. Spend time with my family. Catch up on some movies or shows I missed during the week OnDemand. Furniture/TV shopping. Working out. Getting my praise on. ...and did I mention working out? :glasses:
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are in a motorcycle club and we have a party tomorrow which should be loads of fun. I'm going out riding on Sunday with a few girlfriends of mine.
    Should be a fun weekend!!!
    Enjoy everyone!!!

The weather here isn't going to be ride-able (raining, darnit) or my husband and I would be taking the bikes out too. So we're headed up north to the cottage and maybe do some fishing.
  • snickerpants
    snickerpants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ugh, digging post holes for the fence we're putting up. I was hoping to con my husband into it but I think he might be on to me. At least I'll get some exercise!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Attending the World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth!!!

SOUNDS AMAZING!

It is great, even though I only like dark beers. My fiance loves beer, and he reviews one now and again on his blog, www.headphonesforlife.blogspot.com
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Post-rapture looting. If that doesn't happen, going to a Padres game with the hubby. Then just hanging out with the family since I'm gonna be in Louisiana next week. Bleh.

hey, nothing wrong with Louisiana :tongue: ...well, except all the water flowing through the middle of it....but I digress...

The BF and I are taking my kids to Celebration Station tonight for putt putt and games, tomorrow we are going to New Orleans to the Insectarium, Sundays we hang out all day at the pool. :love:

Oh, almost forgot, going to try to squeeze in a pedi at some point, mine is chipping from tubing last weekend...
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    Swimsuit shopping (1 one piece & 1 tankini).

Next weekend, I'm going swimming (the community pool opens next weekend where I live)!!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Cousin's wedding and partying HARD!!!