True Blood Summer Weight Loss Challenge!

Options

Replies

• Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    true blood yes! count me in!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Maybe someone can help me with this. When I do my calorie count I get very close to dead on because I don't want to not eat enough and put my body in starvation mode. That being said once I put in my exercise, it says I am way under. So is that why I am not losing? I have not missed a workout in two weeks and my scale actually showed I had gained 2 pounds last week. This week one of those two are gone. Any thoughts?
  • martini79
    martini79 Posts: 13
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! I love True Blood and I'm counting down the days til season 4 starts. Great challenge, thanks for doing it!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am UK also but i download them the day after they are on in the states! If i dont have my portion of eric northman on a regular basis i will no longer function!
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am UK also but i download them the day after they are on in the states! If i dont have my portion of eric northman on a regular basis i will no longer function!

Ooooo where do you do that?

xxx
  • bthurmon
    bthurmon Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in! I <3 true blood!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    REMINDER: WEIGH-IN TOMORROW AND MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR STARTING WEIGHT!!! :)

Also, here is a list of everyone who is interested so far. If you are interested and don't see yourself on this list, please post here or message me! And friend me if you haven't!

name_list_5_22.jpg
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    ooh yes this sounds awesome!!! (and i love true blood :laugh: )
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'M SO IN!!

and just thought i would share my true blood dessert with you guys since weight in's will be the day AFTER all of our true blood parties: it's fat free, sugar free white chocolate pudding with a few drops of red food coloring, and rasperries and strawberries!

98ece0.jpg
  • KnightOwl
    KnightOwl Posts: 38
    Options
    Oooh, is it too late to join? Loveee me some True Blood :)
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE True Blood and would love to join!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in, but I'm in the UK and we've only just had season 3 (which i still havn't seen as i didn't have the chanel) but i LOVE TrueBlood!!

DItto
  • star1783
    star1783 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've never watched the show, but sounds interesting enough! I'll try and keep up with all of it! :)
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    OMG!! Love this and I love True Blood! I'm so in!!!
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Omg I have been hanging out for season 4 of True Blood so much! Count me in! :drinker:
  • lparsons88
    lparsons88 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm soooo in!! Love True Blood.
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    LOL...me too! Do you read the books too?? The series has strayed somewhat from the books but this was the best book so far (book 4). It's all about Eric and if you weren't in love with him before, you will be after book 4!!:love:
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Count me in from the UK too please.:happy:
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    I love True Blood this sounds Great! I am in!!
  • RocketsGirl75
    RocketsGirl75 Posts: 648
    Options
    I am sooo in!! WHOOOHOOO!! Love it!!