Last 20 pounds Club

Options

Replies

• emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Last and only 20lbs to lose :)

I started with 26lbs to lose now im at 17lbs!

That is just a rough estimate though because I dont know exactly what my body will look like when I reach my goal! I may want to lose more or maybe less, we'll see!

COMMON EVERYONE, WE CAN DO THIS!
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Count me in!! :happy:
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Count me in!! :happy:
  • Cletc
    Cletc Posts: 352
    Options
    *Bump*
  • emiskins
    emiskins Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 21.6 lbs to go and I weigh in on Wednesday so I'm hoping i drop that 1.6! I've hit a motivational wall so I am hoping this helps! BTW - do you all stick to the daily sugar recommendation? What about carbs? I kind of feel MFP gives me too high of a carb allowance and too low of a sugar allowance. if I have one serving of fruit and a glass of milk I am already over my limit for the day!
  • Cletc
    Options
    Hi my Fellow 20'ers !

I hope you are enjoyin ga nice MFP Saturday.

I did my Long Run this morning.

I'm really out of shape but am doing some slow walk-jogging to train for a HM coming up in the fall (and then two more)

I need to log some of my snacks.

I hope my carbs aren't too high..

I'm trying to stick to <50 carbs per day
    I think that will turn out to be <75 but the aiming for <50 will help me stay in the double-digits.

:-)
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Hi all. So glad to have found this club!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Hope it's not too late, I have 19 to go.
  • Cletc
    Options
    The more the merrier.
    Glad to have all of you.

This is an Open Club :-)
    If you are close to qualifying, please join us

We leave the light on for you !

:-)
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Not exactly sure how much I still want to loose, but thinking in the 15-20 range. My original goal was 160, and I am five pounds from reaching it. However, still feel like I have more than that which I still want off my middle, back and upper arms. Going to have try and find where that number is.
  • tatiana_13
    tatiana_13 Posts: 325
    Options
    I'd like to join! I have more than 10 but less than 20. I can't decide on a number. I am so out of shape that my body composition is terrible. I have a lot more fat on me than the last time I was at this weight, so, we'll see (and FYI, my ticker is a big fat stinkin' liar! I just didn't have the heart to change it upwards...for the third time...).

Being in between the big losers and the small losers is an odd place to be. I'm glad to join all of you!

I'm also doing trying the couch to 5k program. Which is kicking me in the rear. I don't think I'm made to be an endurance runner. I could never run...even when I was somewhat athletic in high school. But, I figure I want a challenge, and what's a bigger challenge than something you've never been able to do?
  • Cletc
    Options
    Gained back my weightloss

If I don't maintain some Weightloss here I'm going to have to Join a "Last 30 pounds" club...

I think I'll lower my calories for a week....

Tomorrow is my One Week anniversary in MFP. Bummer if I have No Weightloss.....sigh...

:sad:
  • emiskins
    emiskins Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Gained back my weightloss

If I don't maintain some Weightloss here I'm going to have to Join a "Last 30 pounds" club...

I think I'll lower my calories for a week....

Tomorrow is my One Week anniversary in MFP. Bummer if I have No Weightloss.....sigh...

:sad:

Cletc - have you ever tried zig zagging? Take your daily calorie goal and multiply it by 7. Make this your weekly calorie goal, so some days you eat less than your daily calories, and about two days you eat more than your calorie allowance. It has helped a lot of us break through plateaus!
  • kel7298
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a month. I tried the whole "eating back exercise calories" thing but it didn't work for me. I am now basically doing a zig zag (I can never eat the same amount daily anyway) and not logging in my exercise (if I don't see extra calories, I wont eat them..ha)
  • Cletc
    Options
    I tried the whole "eating back exercise calories" thing but it didn't work for me.
    and not logging in my exercise

I stopped logging my exercise too.
    I don't see the Calorie number fluctating

It was mixing me up !
  • jcl1981
    jcl1981 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    im in my last 20, lost 101 so far, ready for the last to fall off too, getting much harder as i get to the end, alot of .5 lb weeks, after losing so much for so long its hard to see a small number, its almost like i am addicted to losing 2lbs a week!
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have my last 20 to lose, which just became 22 after eating like crazy this weekend, but count me in!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    im in my last 20, lost 101 so far, ready for the last to fall off too, getting much harder as i get to the end, alot of .5 lb weeks, after losing so much for so long its hard to see a small number, its almost like i am addicted to losing 2lbs a week!

Congrats on your weight loss! What an achievement! I can completely understand your mind set. Those last 20 are the hardest!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I sure hope I'm not too late/fat to join lol ?? I have about 20 pounds that I'd like to lose. It definitely gets harder the closer I get to my goal. I would love to be in the club ;-)