You know your addicted to counting calores when.....

Options
mirandamatte
mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
after a roll in the hay last night, (while out of breath and sweaty) I look over to my husband and say I wonder how many calories I just burned doing that?! :blushing:

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Lol, we've had that discussion before. I even looked to see if it was in the database (it's not). Then I decided I wouldn't want to put that in my log anyway, where my mom (and his family) can check it out! :blushing:

You know you're addicted to counting calories when....
    you plan your date night (especially the restaurant) based on knowing the calories of the items of the menu!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I do that too!!!!! LOL Glad I'm not the only one!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You know your addicted to counting calories when you start counting calories of complete strangers you see eating!
  • Ruthingraham1
    Options
    I have also done that and ever checked to see how many cal. sperm has. Yikes!
  • mirandamatte
    Options

haha yes the other night I was totally laying in bed wondering if sperm had calories.
  • abbafan
    abbafan Posts: 3
    Options
    oh dear!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • cojenkinshcsg
    cojenkinshcsg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making me laugh today ladies have a great weekend
  • Misskathryn00
    Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i've just read another post on here saying that it has 50 calories per teaspoon!!!!!!! lol
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    after a roll in the hay last night, (while out of breath and sweaty) I look over to my husband and say I wonder how many calories I just burned doing that?! :blushing:

You should wear an HRM and count it!! haha :o)
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

I just checked and it's in the food diary.... LMAO... it's 5 cals btw it says...
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    I wore my HRM once, I was surprised. How funny you should post this. At least we are worried about counting calories, and not mindlessly eating them anymore!
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    I wore my HRM once, I was surprised. How funny you should post this. At least we are worried about counting calories, and not mindlessly eating them anymore!

haha, thats awesome! What did u burn??
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i've seen worse. (oh and its around 1.5-2.5 cals a min depending on male or female) i've seen ppl count advil or multi vitamens! thats insane.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    some say 6 a min, just to let you know the info varies. i'd say if you wanted to wear the thing like they all say. i count it. its my daily cardio (sept hubs is out on army duty now)
  • Grabercj
    Grabercj Posts: 9
    Options
    I totally chosen the resturant by the foods they serve too, and my boyfriend had no idea! Glad other women do it too!
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

It makes me feel so much better knowing other people have done that too!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    You know your addicted to counting calories when you start counting calories of complete strangers you see eating!

oh. my. I do this! :laugh:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHA...i hear it has lots of protein....
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    i've just read another post on here saying that it has 50 calories per teaspoon!!!!!!! lol

50 calories, are you ****ting me?!? :noway: His babygravy better be made of chocolate for that!
  • Misskathryn00
    Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

50 calories, are you ****ting me?!? :noway: His babygravy better be made of chocolate for that!

i've just almost spat coffee all over my laptop reading this!!!! SO FUNNY!!!!!!! lol