You know your addicted to counting calores when.....

Options
2»

Replies

• cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    I do that all the time!! Im always counting claories of other people. I guess im addicted...hahaha
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    Your special bday request for a local restaurant is a calorie count.
    You station yourself in the kitchen at every party you're invited to so you can get an ACCURATE count, and bring your own food scale!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    How about asking to see the nutrition panel for any samples at the grocery store before taking a sample! (And declining if it's too much ... like I'm going to eat a whole serving)
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You know you're addicted when you take your 7-year-old brother out for a trike ride, and start pretending to be Jillian Michaels because he's so gosh darn lazy. And then figure out how many calories he burned, and lecture him about eating McDonalds.
    I feel bad about that, actually, I just worry about the food he eats.

When you figure out your boyfriend's BMI and become incredibly jealous of him.

When you're stopped at a traffic light while jogging, and start spontaneously dancing, just to burn more calories.
  • axman19
    axman19 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have also done that and ever checked to see how many cal. sperm has. Yikes!

So u r saying I should find a woman not on a calorie counting diet?? This is a joke by the way!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    You know you're addicted when you take your 7-year-old brother out for a trike ride, and start pretending to be Jillian Michaels because he's so gosh darn lazy. And then figure out how many calories he burned, and lecture him about eating McDonalds.
    I feel bad about that, actually, I just worry about the food he eats.

You know you're addicted/obsessed with calorie counting when your kids start asking about the calories in everything they eat, too!
    (At least they're understanding the eat healthy thing!)
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    When you turn down invites because you can't afford to go over your calorie allowance :noway:

My sister thinks I'm nuts because I'm literally logging everything that goes in my mouth on here via my phone. She actually said to me the other day "you can't eat that, you've not logged it". I'm forever scanning barcodes :ohwell:
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    Oh god I just had a nightmare that I was over my calories!

*update* while it's true it WAS a nightmare it had to be based on reality. I checked and actually did go over last night by 69c. I blame it on the apfel schnapps, but hey, your best friends will only get engaged once right? Besides, I still lost some weight over night!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I knew I was addicted when I felt guilty for not logging communion at church. :blushing:
  • cojenkinshcsg
    cojenkinshcsg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i've just read another post on here saying that it has 50 calories per teaspoon!!!!!!! lol

50 calories, are you ****ting me?!? :noway: His babygravy better be made of chocolate for that!

Hilarious!!!!!!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    You're sick but won't use lozenges because you can't afford to waste the calories!!!