Look At Me Now (After Reaching Your Goal Weight)

Options
2»

Replies

• elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I am doing this for myself. But i put on 30-40lbs during the course of my last relationship and can't wait to bump into him when I am thinner. Not because I want to be with him or anything, I just want him to see how much better of I am (healthier and happier) without him!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    All the people in my graduating class that used to be the cheerleaders and such (who made anyone not them feel like wasted space) who now weigh the same as me. Yeah, childish I know... My 25th High School reunion is in 2 years, I can't wait to show up fitter than ever! I swam in high school so I was not fat then, just not one to put looks above being a kind person. I was friends with the people the 'popular' kids would never look at twice.

And on a nicer note: my hubby, just because I know he will want to look :blushing:
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    This might sound petty, but I would LOVE to see the look on my ex's face when I reach my goal weight! Just to kinda prance around a little bit and be like "See what you gave up by being a total jerk? Oh, and see what you also will never have again?" ;) :P
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I actually like your idea :)

My success reward is a photo shoot! You bet I'm going to be showing off. And then some, for my boyfriend, with a more private collection.

But I get what you're saying, apparently one of my ex's preferred my clothing on another lady, and it can be disheartening.
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am doing this for me, my hubby and kids see how hard I am working and for them, the "lifestyle" change is good. We are all eating healthier and I try and get my kids (5 & 2) to exercise with me, it keeps them entertained and they feel like they are apart of helping me.

I will say, I am down almost 10 lbs and I love to hear compliments from random people I havent see it a while, it makes me feel good and encourages me to keep going!

...but there is this one really curl girl, I would love to "shove" it in her face...that I too can be "hot".
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I was always the shy, nerdy girl that only really hung out with a few people in high school, and I'd love to go to my high school reunion (which is still quite a few years away, but still) and show them how much I've grown and how good I look. Also, I want to show my boyfriend what looking good and feeling good is like in hopes that it will inspire him to change some of his habits - I know he won't change unless he wants to, but I think a wake-up call would help him out a bit.

What I am most excited for though is to show it off to my family. I've always been the fattest member of my family, but I can't wait to be one of the thinnest. My goal for this Christmas coming up is to shock and awe them all with how much progress I've made so far and how committed I am to getting to my ideal goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!