Who is using a heart rate monitor?

Options
13»

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

After reading through this thread Ive decided to buy a Polar FT6 or 7 (as they seem to be the ones everyone has)

Can anyone please let me know how I tell if its a female one or a male one, or doesn't it make a difference?

Anyone?

The female ones are red and silver/black and gold. The male ones are red and black/black and silver.
    Since you can set it up to your age, height, weight and sex , i really don't think it matters which one you buy.
    I also don't think they make the FT6 anymore... so you'd prob. have to go with the FT7.

I have black and gold FT7 and while I thought it was ugly on the site, when I got it in person its not bad and blends in with my workout outfits well.
  • laloushka
    laloushka Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you Dad106. Can you or anyone else tell me if in the polar ft4 u can insert weight, height, age and sex??? Which polar do i have??
  • MelsDiet
    MelsDiet Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

After reading through this thread Ive decided to buy a Polar FT6 or 7 (as they seem to be the ones everyone has)

Can anyone please let me know how I tell if its a female one or a male one, or doesn't it make a difference?

Anyone?

The female ones are red and silver/black and gold. The male ones are red and black/black and silver.
    Since you can set it up to your age, height, weight and sex , i really don't think it matters which one you buy.
    I also don't think they make the FT6 anymore... so you'd prob. have to go with the FT7.

I have black and gold FT7 and while I thought it was ugly on the site, when I got it in person its not bad and blends in with my workout outfits well.

Thats brilliant Thanks, I shall go and have a look now :smile: