Looking for Turbofire/ChaLEAN Extreme friends

Options
2»

Replies

• myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread and would love to have more buddies- I have Turbo Fire buddies, but not many doing the hybrid. I am on week 4 and loving it. Huge differences in my body already, and I am getting better at the TF moves, too.

Stacie
  • beachbodygal
    Options
    I am just starting the Turbo Fire/CLX hybrid tomorrow, but I'm using my own hybrid schedule and not the one in the book. I didn't want to wait so long to incorporate the HIIT workouts. Are you on Facebook? I have a group on there and we all check in daily and share tips, advice, recipes... It's a great motivation tool and it helps us all hold each other accountable. I am also starting a Fitness Challenge on Facebook on June 6th. Please feel free to find me on Facebook (Misty Beadle Chittenden) and friend request me and I will add you to the group, and you can sign up for the challenge if you're interested. This is for ANYBODY who is interested and you can feel free to share this with your friends.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Between a tonsillectomy, school ending, tball/baseball, a holiday weekend, a very cranky husband, and graduation party I have fallen off the exercise cliff!! I can't believe how many workouts I am behind now!

Today I did Burn it Off, Extreme Abs, Push 2, and Stretch 10. If I can handle it I'll be doing Burn Intervals and Ab burner tonight. Then tomorrow will be Push 3, Stretch 10, Fire 45EZ and Abs 10 and I'll be back on track.

Cee-I must have finally lifted enough to hurt my arms!! They hurt!!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sheww... these past 2 weeks have been sooo tough for some reason?! Not sure if I have just lost my steam, or if it is b/c my doctor changed my Synthroid dosage. Hopefully I can fight through this trial- NO I WILL !! :smile:
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Garretsmommy-Hope you're feeling better. I'm on synthroid too. It's amazing how off you feel if the dosage isn't just right. I'm also notorious for not waiting a half hour to eat after I take it on the days I don't work out first thing.

I caught up on my workouts. I'm finishing up week 8 tomorrow. Next month is the HIIT month. I'm looking forward to it!