Who has your dream body?! Let's see some motivational pictur

Options

Replies

• Metalhead187
    Options
    bhjdp1.jpg

This Navy SEAL Operator! :D I am a military junkie!

Thanks crisanderson27 for helping me out! Thank You!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I want to post mine but I dont know how to upload the pic, can someone help please?

You upload it to a file sharing site like photobucket.com. Then, you copy the link that has IMG and /IMG at either end, and paste it on the post. Once pasted, change the capitol IMG to lower case img, and the capitol /IMG to lower case /img...leaving everything else alone.

If that doesn't work, just paste the url link and I'll modify it to an embedded image for you.
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    tumblr_lk1jem1pGC1qebjkko1_500.jpg

I love how slender she is, and still has tone (noticeably in her stomach)
    Her thighs are not ginormous like mine, either.

Who is this?! I NEED her body!!!

I don't know who it is actually, just a picture I came across. But she is super duper absolutely... lucky hahha
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Christian Bale
    American Psycho

3541765738_edcde3d8dc.jpg
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    cant post a pic... slow... but danicka patrick!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Danica_Patrick.jpg
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    Daniel Craig... great shape without being to bulky

can't get the pic to work
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    43ef1f66d89f6437c0be091fc5a116bc.jpg

Jennifer Aniston - she looks fit and not puny and not too ripped.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    2754082.jpg

Considering how I'm built this is probably as small as I can get. Bigger arms, bigger legs, and ribs poking out. Which is just fine with me.
    78b0_1.jpg
  • Emmy_Ann
    Emmy_Ann Posts: 60
    Options
    Girls who are too hard and firm are...well, more like guys?

Cris

Really?? cause nothing about her screamed "guy".... Just saying..

Now go climb into bed with her in a dark room...

See what I mean?

=D

So whats the difference in climbing into bed with a squishy guy?? Would you mistake him for a female then??
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options

Cris

See what I mean?

=D

So whats the difference in climbing into bed with a squishy guy?? Would you mistake him for a female then??

ha ha!! i do tend to agree with him though..... not necessarily about JM (although she is a bit too muscley for me) I think I'd lose some femininity if I got too muscley... again that'd be hard though given the huge bazookas on the front of my chest!

But then again everyone wants something different.... which is good or none of us would be on this site because we would all be the same!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Cris

See what I mean?

=D

I don't know...the thought makes me sort of cringe and involuntarily erase the last 7 seconds from my brain lol. Honestly though...for me, too hard and muscled is not attractive. Personality could go a long way towards moderating that for me I'm sure (attraction is a LOT of things...Zuzanna's voice certainly helps =p), but I'm talking from a purely physical standpoint.

There are certain things that make women, womanly...and certain things that make men, manly. Women naturally have slightly more bodyfat than men...and that difference is part of what is attractive to me. I absolutely love a sleek, fit...well muscled woman...but not a 'manly' woman, if that makes sense? If it weren't for her breasts (fake) and her butt...which I agree is pretty spectacular lol...Zuzana's certainly well within the manly column.

Now, don't get me wrong...I'm NOT putting down those women who are body builders, or who choose to pursue fitness to the highest possible level. I have the UTMOST respect for them. I'm not even saying I wouldn't date one...or couldn't be happy and attracted to one...a lot more goes into those things than pure physical appearance. I'm just saying that based on that pure physical appearance along...some softness is a plus for me =D.

Cris
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Ok, I did some thinking and found ONE movie star with the physique I want. Problem is...there's no pictures online of it lol. His name's Dominic Purcell...and you'd all know him as Dracula from Blade Trinity:

7434194_6530.jpg

7434194_9809.jpg

I also found two other guys that about fit two extremes (bulky and less bulky) that I'd be ok with.

First, bulky:

7434194_7060.jpg

And...well, less bulky:

7434194_1794.jpg

The second guy there is built more like Dominic Purcell.

Anyhow...I think these builds are reasonable for my body type. My family bulks up incredibly EASILY...so it may be that in order to be fit and healthy, I've got to settle for the bulkier of the two images above. To give you an example...here's a few pictures of my little brother. Now, he is a couple inches taller than I am...and has me outweighed by about 45lbs at 235 here. He's also still chubby (I know it's hard to tell from these pictures lol), probably something like 25% body fat, maybe more...mostly in his belly (which he artfully kept you from seeing lol). He was working out 5 days a week during the time these pictures were taken:

7434194_2149.jpg

7434194_9390.jpg

Wow...long post =p.

Cris
  • eeelastic9
    eeelastic9 Posts: 24
    Options
    e044177d6c9c57f849d79fbdfc1a68a1_fergie-5259.jpg

or hilary duff. I think I have a similar build to her:
    hilary_duff_hairstyle37.jpg
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    ^ Dominic Purcell is HOTTTT!

But I know him more from his role on Prison Break (Linc the "Sink" - because he'll come at you with everything but the kitchen sink). IDK, I used to work in corrections so I was used to looking at guys like that as strictly OFF the menu, lol. No matter how attractive & with dangerous bad boy appeal.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    bhjdp1.jpg

This Navy SEAL Operator! :D I am a military junkie!

Thanks crisanderson27 for helping me out! Thank You!

You DO realize that most SEALS are around 5'7-5'10(if that) and of rather slight build right? It's more about being built for endurance than for power. Sorry, just most people hold the misconception that they are these great big tall hulking masses of muscle; it's kinda shocking how generally average (puny) they look ;) They are quite deceptively strong though :D
  • Denziee
    Options
    I can't post pictures?!!? when i upload to photobucket..... what share code do i use?
  • Denziee
    Options
    ccfat.jpg
  • Denziee
    Options
    cant do it.... give up. PFFTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!