Who has your dream body?! Let's see some motivational pictur

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I can't post pictures?!!? when i upload to photobucket..... what share code do i use?

You use the IMG ones...but you have to change the capitol IMG and /IMG to lower case img and /img.

If you quote my post, you'll see what I mean.

bhjdp1.jpg

This Navy SEAL Operator! :D I am a military junkie!

Thanks crisanderson27 for helping me out! Thank You!

Np, glad to help out...and yeah, that guy is seriously stacked lol. That would be a nice build for sure. Right along the lines with what I'm looking for.

You DO realize that most SEALS are around 5'7-5'10(if that) and of rather slight build right? It's more about being built for endurance than for power. Sorry, just most people hold the misconception that they are these great big tall hulking masses of muscle; it's kinda shocking how generally average (puny) they look ;) They are quite deceptively strong though :D

That works out well for me lol...I'm 5'7 myself =D. I wonder what the average Navy Seal weighs....

Hmm?
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    cant do it.... give up. PFFTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just post the link hun, I'll turn it into an image link for you in a quote ok?
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options

ok here you go: heres my blurb too!!

I think I have a pretty similar body shape to Charlotte Church.... this is her when fat... and i look like that when fat!!!
    ccfat.jpg

and here is her when slimmer...... if i look like her fat.......surely i can look like her slim!? and just for the record.... she's nice a squishy. haha!
    ccslim.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    Options

ok here you go: heres my blurb too!!

I think I have a pretty similar body shape to Charlotte Church.... this is her when fat... and i look like that when fat!!!
    ccfat.jpg

and here is her when slimmer...... if i look like her fat.......surely i can look like her slim!? and just for the record.... she's nice a squishy. haha!
    ccslim.jpg

There you go...now go back and copy my links and paste them into your post =D. If you look, all I did was made the IMG and /IMG into img and /img. Stupid code...but it's what the board requires lol!

Cris

~Edit - Hmm...did you delete the pictures?? I'll go take a look at your photobucket and see.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    can you see the pics? because to me it says "this photo has been moved or deleted"

what????
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    can you see the pics? because to me it says "this photo has been moved or deleted"

what????

It's the link you're using...if I paste it into a browser, it works fine. Can you send me a PM with a link directly to your photobucket?
  • katt742
    katt742 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lacey Schwimmer from Dancing with the Stars. She has great curvy dancers legs and a phenomenal butt!

305898d1282730323-lacey-schwimmer-20th-birthday-bash-e-television-black-dress-netting-side-lacey-schwimmer08021009.jpg
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    Couldnt post a pictur but...

From all time its gotta be Brigitte Bardot

And from today Daisy Lowe!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Ok going to try a whole new post and see if these pictures work lol:

ThakonoReady-1.jpg

ThakonoReady-1.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I think there is a problem with photobucket....
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i cant remember her name but the Brazilian (i think) super model that used to model for next. she has a lovely body!

found the name. her name is Emanuela de Paula and she has one of the nicest healthiest bodies ive ever seen
  • MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    tumblr_lhecghNZJT1qgeozjo1_500.jpg

Katrina Hodgsen (the one on the right) They both look fantastic but Katrina is closer to my height than Karena.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    How do you post a picture i cant get it to work :(
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Kat-Von-D-kat-von-d-1137091_427_640.jpg

Like this hun...and yes, she's gorgeous =D.
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Kat-Von-D-kat-von-d-1137091_427_640.jpg

Like this hun.

oh yay! it worked haha I like it alot :D
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Copy the link in my post, then paste it back into yours.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian for me as well. Her measurements are definitely attainable for my medium frame :happy:

kim-kardashian-225x300.jpg
  • HeaterM
    Options

Copy the link in my post, then paste it back into yours.

lol i think i confused myself cause that was the pic i posted so it worked i guess? just not for me
  • Emmy_Ann
    Emmy_Ann Posts: 60
    Options
    Girls who are too hard and firm are...well, more like guys?

Cris

Really?? cause nothing about her screamed "guy".... Just saying..

Now go climb into bed with her in a dark room...

See what I mean?

=D

So whats the difference in climbing into bed with a squishy guy?? Would you mistake him for a female then??

I don't know...the thought makes me sort of cringe and involuntarily erase the last 7 seconds from my brain lol. Honestly though...for me, too hard and muscled is not attractive. Personality could go a long way towards moderating that for me I'm sure (attraction is a LOT of things...Zuzanna's voice certainly helps =p), but I'm talking from a purely physical standpoint.

There are certain things that make women, womanly...and certain things that make men, manly. Women naturally have slightly more bodyfat than men...and that difference is part of what is attractive to me. I absolutely love a sleek, fit...well muscled woman...but not a 'manly' woman, if that makes sense? If it weren't for her breasts (fake) and her butt...which I agree is pretty spectacular lol...Zuzana's certainly well within the manly column.

Now, don't get me wrong...I'm NOT putting down those women who are body builders, or who choose to pursue fitness to the highest possible level. I have the UTMOST respect for them. I'm not even saying I wouldn't date one...or couldn't be happy and attracted to one...a lot more goes into those things than pure physical appearance. I'm just saying that based on that pure physical appearance along...some softness is a plus for me =D.

Cris

Rofl.. I had to press you on that one :) I'm glad to hear that they have a place for even you! I've recently started on my journey to lose weight and gain some muscle and I'm not sure how far I'll take it (Definitely not like the professional bodybuilders) but I definitely would kill to have a physique like that!! Of course I'm definitely more curvy than she is any day even when I'm skinny.. I have hips that can kill.. lol
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    So whats the difference in climbing into bed with a squishy guy?? Would you mistake him for a female then??
    I don't know...the thought makes me sort of cringe and involuntarily erase the last 7 seconds from my brain lol. Honestly though...for me, too hard and muscled is not attractive. Personality could go a long way towards moderating that for me I'm sure (attraction is a LOT of things...Zuzanna's voice certainly helps =p), but I'm talking from a purely physical standpoint.

There are certain things that make women, womanly...and certain things that make men, manly. Women naturally have slightly more bodyfat than men...and that difference is part of what is attractive to me. I absolutely love a sleek, fit...well muscled woman...but not a 'manly' woman, if that makes sense? If it weren't for her breasts (fake) and her butt...which I agree is pretty spectacular lol...Zuzana's certainly well within the manly column.

Now, don't get me wrong...I'm NOT putting down those women who are body builders, or who choose to pursue fitness to the highest possible level. I have the UTMOST respect for them. I'm not even saying I wouldn't date one...or couldn't be happy and attracted to one...a lot more goes into those things than pure physical appearance. I'm just saying that based on that pure physical appearance along...some softness is a plus for me =D.

Cris

Rofl.. I had to press you on that one :) I'm glad to hear that they have a place for even you! I've recently started on my journey to lose weight and gain some muscle and I'm not sure how far I'll take it (Definitely not like the professional bodybuilders) but I definitely would kill to have a physique like that!! Of course I'm definitely more curvy than she is any day even when I'm skinny.. I have hips that can kill.. lol

LOL yeah...what I was saying though was that her personality and dedication would be definite modifiers on her base physical appearance.

Curvy is nice =D.