40 pounds (18 kg) gone - with pics - and a smile...AGAIN! :-

Options

Replies

• kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing!!!!!
    You are an inspiration :)
    Congrats on you weight loss journey and to maintaining a great weight/size. WTG
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    You look so good. I can't believe you were even nervous because you have accomplished SO much, be proud and stand tall girl :)
  • hasinan
    hasinan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this is amazing - well done! I have just started up again on mfp after a 2 month break and all my 10lbs back on again! I have 40 to lose and would love to know how u did it and how u maintained
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! I am so happy for you. You definitely look like you have lost more than 40 lbs. So glad you are my buddy on here. 
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG TOTAL HOTTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so impressive! Great job by you - congrats!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan TAS tic!! :flowerforyou:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! You look amazing, and I'll say it too.. totally jealous of your figure! Mine's coming along... but I love seeing other people's smiles and awesome shapes! Just beautiful... congratulations!
  • tatyonna
    tatyonna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great..your very pretty..
  • andreadleb
    andreadleb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i m very proud of you i stillhave 25 pounds to go
    im 200 and i want to weigh 175 by july4 congratulations on your loss you look fantastic
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Very cool and impressive! Good job!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You must be so chuffed. Well done you - I am aiming towards a great bid like yours. You go girl!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Bod not bid - whoops!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Dahling, you look mahvalus! Congratulations on your fantastic accomplishment. You look wonderful and I bet you feel even better! I will friend you when I figure out how. lol I am also somewhat technically challenged. lol:flowerforyou:
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • justkelley
    justkelley Posts: 53
    Options
    you look totally amazing!! i am completely envious of your hips! lol great work!!!!
  • ValGalNC
    ValGalNC Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job! : )
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing well done - great job :)
  • AussieFirebird
    AussieFirebird Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Your waist if fabulous, did you do any specific toning exercises?
    Did it take you a long time to lose that much?
    I'm 5'6, and weigh 173lb, which I'm starting to realise is bigger than I thought.
    What were your start weight etc (if you don't mind me asking)
    I feel like my goal of 140 is a million miles away, so It's excellent to see somebody who has really got to their goal, and looks so well!

Thank you so much! I'm positively blushing with all of the lovely comments on here, and I havent been able to stop smiling all day! You are all too kind really :)
    In answer to your questions above, it took me 4 and a half months to lose this much weight.
    My starting weight was 85.2kg, or 187.44 pounds. My height is 158cm or 5'3".

When I started I felt my goal was ages away too - but just keep at it, make good choices (THIS IS IMPORTANT), take the good with the bad, and you will see results!! Best of luck!
  • AussieFirebird
    AussieFirebird Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    this is gonna sound weird coming from another girl and everything....but you have the hottest body EVER!! i mean that in the least sexual way possible, it's more of a "wow im jealous" kind of way lol

great job!! =)

This is really the nicest thing anyone could ever say to me - and I certainly didn't take it any way other than that.

THANK YOU so very much! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!