Options

Replies

• C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    To tell the truth.......
    -
    -
    and the you tell a truth.... ex) To tell the truth..... I have a foot fetish.

to tell the truth...I've got sexy feet!!:bigsmile:

WORD? YAYUH!!!!
  • pretty1n1nk
    pretty1n1nk Posts: 28
    Options
    Tell the truth...I am a total sucker for bad boys
  • C_Bran
    Options

To tell the truth.... that's unfortunate.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    to tell the truth, I am more giddy that a 16 year old going to prom.. SYTYCD starts next week!!!! YAA!!!!!

ditto!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    To tell the truth... I am pathetic when it comes to dating... why can't I figure this guy out?????? or just dump him?
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

To tell the truth.... that's unfortunate.

To tell the truth, I'm in full agreement with C_Bran
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    To tell the truth.... bad boys are FUN to play with!!!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    to tell the truth, I am more giddy that a 16 year old going to prom.. SYTYCD starts next week!!!! YAA!!!!!

ditto!

ditto squared!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

To tell the truth, that must be why I was always in the friends zone. I'm not fun :(
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options

To tell the truth, that must be why I was always in the friends zone. I'm not fun :(

To tell the truth, variety is the spice of life. You can't keep the bad boys forever... Nice guys are fabulous too :)
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options

To tell the truth... I've been friend zoned more times than I care to count. :sad:

But to tell the truth, none of that matters now, cuz I married my best friend. :happy:
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    To tell the truth I hate being new......to tell the truth I stuff my emotions.....to tell the truth I wonder what happened to me.
  • leanmachine35
    leanmachine35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love it when women talk dirty and you can tell they mean it GET IN BIG TIME
  • C_Bran
    Options

To tell the truth, variety is the spice of life. You can't keep the bad boys forever... Nice guys are fabulous too :)

To tell the truth...... I was never really a bad boy.......IN PUBLIC!!! Get me behind closed doors and I'll rock yo' mutha effin' world!!! WORD!!!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Truth is bad boys are fun to PLAY with!! Nobody said anything about marrying them!!! As for not being a bad boy in public...well, nobody has to know but ME!! I "wash up" nice, but... nevermind! :bigsmile: All I can say is NEVER judge a book by it's cover! My husband is a VERY happy man....
    As for all you "nice guys" out there?? Hold tight fellas, YOU'RE the ones we like to marry, then YOU benefit from what we've learned.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

To tell the truth... I'm a sucker for the nice-guy type... polite, charming, mature, and a gentleman. I just see bad boys as that... BOYS... boys who haven't grown up to be real men. My husband is the quintessential nice guy... 10 years with him and no regrets!!
  • pretty1n1nk
    pretty1n1nk Posts: 28
    Options

To tell the truth...... I was never really a bad boy.......IN PUBLIC!!! Get me behind closed doors and I'll rock yo' mutha effin' world!!! WORD!!!

To tell the truth you totally made me blush lol...and I just really like tattoo and muscle...makes me feel safe...lame huh
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    93 today in SC. :grumble:
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    To tell the truth I don’t know if I am more tired of exercising everyday and counting calories OR more tired of being fat.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    To tell the truth I don’t know if I am more tired of exercising everyday and counting calories OR more tired of being fat.

To tell the truth, I agree - and sometimes, it's a draw.

To tell the truth, I'd like a bigger house and a smaller car.