Life is complete! Football is back!

Options
Oh the joys of a Sunday afternoon spent watching football again! :drinker: Got my soy milk made all chocolatey with Moo Magic (sugar-free!), sent DH out for lunch, and am set for football.

Now if they were just showing my 'Fins on the TV--at least I can follow the game on line though!

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Oh the joys of a Sunday afternoon spent watching football again! :drinker: Got my soy milk made all chocolatey with Moo Magic (sugar-free!), sent DH out for lunch, and am set for football.

Now if they were just showing my 'Fins on the TV--at least I can follow the game on line though!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, tell me about it!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: Life, as I know it...for the next few months at least...is dictated by the Redskins schedule!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh well....Yess III....I WILL SURVIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<
    Football Widow! :wink: :laugh:

I really don't hate football. In fact, I have enjoyed a few games. It's just when I have a conversation like this with my hubby that it gets old:

Me - "Hey honey, want to go to The Big E? (a big huge fair for all New England that goes from Sept 12-28th this year)

Pete - "Hmm, ok...let's go on the 14th because I am going to the Redskins game on the 21st and the Redskins play the Cowboys on the 28th and I can't miss that"

Me - "Ok, the 14th?? I will see if any of our friends can go"

Pete - "Oh wait....on second thought....the 28th would be better because it's televised and I can record it easier than the game on the 14th, which I will need to go out to a Sports Bar to see"

Me- ":explode: :explode: Ok....is that your final word??????

Pete - "Yes, the 28th is best!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <---Yes, I am learning to see the humor!!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Shore!!! You share my love for football too I see.

It is a great day......got burgers grillin and I'm hanging out with my guys. :heart:

Go Colts!!:drinker:

I pity Da Bears.:wink:
  • rayche319
    Options
    I love football! the patriots tatoo i got when i was 16 (i'm 24 now) in Montreal proves it!

GO PATS!!!!!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I too have become a football widow Tam! Except, mine is to college ball on Saturdays. :sad: :sad:

I have school work to do anyways.... so now I can get it done. haha
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I love football! the patriots tatoo i got when i was 16 (i'm 24 now) in Montreal proves it!

GO PATS!!!!!

you rock! are you watching now? Brady got hurt and they aren't saying anything but it looked bad!:sad:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

GO PATS!!!!!

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    |
    |
    |

I'm with HER....
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    J E T S-- JETS! JETS! JETS!!!!!

Let's go Brett-- Let's go Brett-- Let's go Brett--

Three cheers for us old guys-- hip hip hooray-- hip hip Hooray-- hip hip HOORAY!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Three cheers for us old guys-- hip hip hooray-- hip hip Hooray-- hip hip HOORAY!!!!

Man...that still hasn't sunk in yet that he actually doesn't play for GB anymore.:noway:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

Life is good again. :smile:

(oh, by the way, how's Tom Brady doing today?)

*muahahahahaha!!!*
  • ali106
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

*muahahahahaha!!!*

:angry: do I even need to say the word anymore?
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

*muahahahahaha!!!*

I know....

Shun.

:ohwell:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Dallas Cowboys all the way!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

been that way for years they are playing today and i will be sitting on my rear watching the:tongue: m win!!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

*muahahahahaha!!!*

That was WAY mean, J. :wink:

I would never say that Ali.:bigsmile:

Tom Brady got smoked....they still won't say how his condition is. Anyone hear yet?
  • ali106
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

*muahahahahaha!!!*

I know....

Shun.

:ohwell:
    :wink:
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

*muahahahahaha!!!*

Tom Brady got smoked....they still won't say how his condition is. Anyone hear yet?

*walks quietly over to Soup... Gives her five....walks quietly away....*
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Man...that still hasn't sunk in yet that he actually doesn't play for GB anymore.:noway:

Seriously--

But, my Jets lovin' kids are having an absolute blast today-- especially since we're playing Miami who picked up our old quarterback, Pennington (the bum).

Their only dilemma is whether or not to wear their Jets jerseys or not-- they have Pennington's name on them. Whaddyagonnado??
  • ali106
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

*muahahahahaha!!!*

I know you wouldn't soupie....and I'll pretend I didn't see you wink at J:grumble:

but nothing yet....ah boy...I hate to see anyone get hurt like that....Omg have you guys ever seen those hit highlight shows where they show the impact of these guys getting crushed...legs bending backwards OMG...not good! :noway:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

I know you wouldn't soupie....and I'll pretend I didn't see you wink at J:grumble:

but nothing yet....ah boy...I hate to see anyone get hurt like that....Omg have you guys ever seen those hit highlight shows where they show the impact of these guys getting crushed...legs bending backwards OMG...not good! :noway:

Do you hafta notice everything miss observant?

(pssstttt...J.....she didn't see the high five) {giggle}

That is exactly why I love football. A little concussion here...a little crushed bone there.:bigsmile:

but seriously......I wonder if it's too late to sign my son up for ballet.:ohwell:
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

*muahahahahaha!!!*

*Stifles a snicker....*