Life is complete! Football is back!

Options

Replies

• marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Football???
    Is that when they throw the ball through the round hoopy thing or when they hit it with the long clubby thing?

:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Football???
    Is that when they throw the ball through the round hoopy thing or when they hit it with the long clubby thing?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Too funny Mars
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Football???

ROFL
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!

Football!!!

Life is good again. :smile:

(oh, by the way, how's Tom Brady doing today?)

*muahahahahaha!!!*

:angry: do I even need to say the word anymore?

I know....

Shun.

:ohwell:
    Here comes the shun....doot doot doot doot
    Here comes the shun
    and I say
    It's alright...doot doot doot doot doot
    doot doot doot do do do do
  • marskids
    Options
    hey, I'm from hockeyland...What do I know? :wink:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Pfffttt...and they say football is violent.:laugh:
  • marskids
    Options
    Football players are much more fun to watch........ooppss, I mean the sport of football is much more fun to watch.:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Football players are much more fun to watch........ooppss, I mean the sport of football is much more fun to watch.:wink:

Yes. Yes they are.:bigsmile: :love:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Shore!!! You share my love for football too I see.

It is a great day......got burgers grillin and I'm hanging out with my guys. :heart:

Go Colts!!:drinker:

I pity Da Bears.:wink:

Soup! Nice new avatar! :) Except... I'm a Bears fan. Great opener setup, eh? I'll be thinking of you tonight during the game!

(yes, I'm the ONE Bears fan in my family. Everyone else is Colts! GO BEARS!)

My Ollie sticks his tongue out at you:

[img]http://lookatusgo.net/gallery/content/Oliver/Bears and Flames Fan/oliver_bears_fan2.jpg[/img]

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    there are some baseball players that are pretty fine to er watch too....even if they don't play on my beloved red sox.....and are...well hell like this!!!...................

731.jpg

muy muy MUY buen papicito!!!:love:
  • marskids
    Options
    Hey there Ali........:flowerforyou:

Yup baseball is fun to watch too:wink:
  • pinktoque
    Options

wooo hockey! we're also big flames fans <3 GO BEARS AND FLAMES!

[img]http://lookatusgo.net/gallery/content/Oliver/Bears and Flames Fan/oliver_hockey_night_in_canada1.jpg[/img]
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Thankfully I've always been a big baseball fan and it makes explaining me glued to the screen :love: when the cardinals are playing us a lot easier :wink:
  • marskids
    Options

Thankfully I've always been a big baseball fan and it makes explaining me glued to the screen :love: when the cardinals are playing us a lot easier :wink:

hahaha:laugh: :drinker:
  • marskids
    Options

wooo hockey! we're also big flames fans <3 GO BEARS AND FLAMES!

[img]http://lookatusgo.net/gallery/content/Oliver/Bears and Flames Fan/oliver_hockey_night_in_canada1.jpg[/img]

My brother lives in Edmonton. Needless to say he's an "oiler guy"
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Shore!!! You share my love for football too I see.

It is a great day......got burgers grillin and I'm hanging out with my guys. :heart:

Go Colts!!:drinker:

I pity Da Bears.:wink:

Soup! Nice new avatar! :) Except... I'm a Bears fan. Great opener setup, eh? I'll be thinking of you tonight during the game!

(yes, I'm the ONE Bears fan in my family. Everyone else is Colts! GO BEARS!)

[img]http://lookatusgo.net/gallery/content/Oliver/Bears and Flames Fan/oliver_bears_fan2.jpg[/img]

Lesley, Lesley, Lesley. *tsk, tsk, tsk

You aren't supposed to happily admit that, girl. {snicker}

I'll be thinking of you too tonight when we are humiliating da Bears.:laugh:

and you just wait......as soon as I can get my Ollie in a Manning jersey, it's on.:bigsmile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

Great dog!

My Nelson used to love to watch football with me. He had his own little Fins jersey and when i shouted "Touchdown" he would run around the house with his little football in his mouth and then come over to give me a "High Paw"!

I miss him sooo much! He died from Ehrlichiosis 2 years ago.
    nels1.jpg
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    OUCH! This looks REALLY ugly! Notice his foot under the tackler--pointing backwards while his body is pointing forwards. :sick:

nfl_a_brady_400.jpg
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Great dog!

My Nelson used to love to watch football with me. He had his own little Fins jersey and when i shouted "Touchdown" he would run around the house with his little football in his mouth and then come over to give me a "High Paw"!

nels1.jpg

*whispers* go bears!
  • pinktoque
    Options

Great dog!

nels1.jpg

awwwe :( sorry to hear about Nelson. :heart: How awesome he was to carry around a little football and do high paw! Ollie does high five but he doesn't know the word "touchdown" :\ Aren't dogs great? :)

P.s. I will be updating this post in a bit with our mini schnauzer puppy wearing his first Bears jersey :)

and :heart: Soup -- I can't hide my love for the Bears! You'll get a kick out of this story, though... my dad made me a blanket last Christmas as a gift. Which was amazing in itself because my dad is NOT crafty at all. He made me this fleece Bears blanket -- you know the kind that has the fleece strips tied around the outer edge like fringe? -- I was so surprised that my dad made me a BEARS blanket (when he's a Colts fan and gives me such a hard time for being an Indy girl who is a Bears fan) and I was hugging it and happened to notice that one of the fringes had some writing on it...

On ONE of the fringes on the outer edge of the blanket he had written in permanent marker "BEARS SUCK!"

:laugh: I love my dad.