I just have one question....

Options
IMG_1997.jpg

Who was working the last Pit shift and WHY on earth was this left open????:angry:

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    IMG_1997.jpg

Who was working the last Pit shift and WHY on earth was this left open????:angry:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :happy: sing it with me:

Who let the guys out? Who? Who?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Ali and I want answers see.angry-10.gif

Ali....I'll go look at the time sheets and see who was on duty last night.:wink:
  • marskids
    Options
    Ali, I just went into chat and saw that you just left. Sorry I missed ya
  • ali106
    Options

Ali....I'll go look at the time sheets and see who was on duty last night.:wink:

right Soupie great idea! I'll round up some more jerky to use as bait...er I mean um pressies for them!:bigsmile: Marlene...can you get us that pill bottle full of the "extra good filling" we wrap up in the jerky (you know the big bottle w/ the zzzzzzzzzz's on it top shelf to the right..... thanks girls!!!

we need a staff meeting stat!
  • ali106
    Options
    Ali, I just went into chat and saw that you just left. Sorry I missed ya

I just wanted to see who was around...I actually have cloths to hang and a child to chase after....taking a break after breading and frying up dozens of chicken cutlets and hand cut sweet potato fries...its hot out today...why do I get requests for hot cooking on hot days! sigh!

I'll be on later on though and look for ya then!
    hugs!
  • marskids
    Options
    pills.jpg

got 'em
  • SoupNazi
    Options

right Soupie great idea! I'll round up some more jerky to use as bait...er I mean um pressies for them!:bigsmile: Marlene...can you get us that pill bottle full of the "extra good filling" we wrap up in the jerky (you know the big bottle w/ the zzzzzzzzzz's on it top shelf to the right..... thanks girls!!!

with the zzzzzzz's on it.....ROFLMBO!!!

Well...I have the time sheet. I can't really make out the signature. It's signed "Jo Mama" but it looks to me like Shannon's handwriting.
  • marskids
    Options
    I just wanted to see who was around...I actually have cloths to hang and a child to chase after....taking a break after breading and frying up dozens of chicken cutlets and hand cut sweet potato fries...its hot out today...why do I get requests for hot cooking on hot days! sigh!

hugs!

Your supper sounds yummy!! Room for one more???:happy:
  • ali106
    Options

with the zzzzzzz's on it.....ROFLMBO!!!

Well...I have the time sheet. I can't really make out the signature. It's signed "Jo Mama" but it looks to me like Shannon's handwriting.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that Shannon's Shenanigans again....sigh ah yes if she didn't make the best dam Harvey wall-banger we'd have to put her on suspension I swear....ah well....:drinker: lets just chalk it up to them nawing thier way through the barb wires again and call it a day....Shannon....we need more bangers girl!! chop chop! Marlene....you gotta try these!!!:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    Options

hugs!

sure come on down....there's salad too but only I eat that...sigh....my men love the meat and potatos :ohwell:
  • marskids
    Options

hugs!

sure come on down....there's salad too but only I eat that...sigh....my men love the meat and potatos :ohwell:

I'll bring dessert.....see ya later:happy:
  • marskids
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that Shannon's Shenanigans again....sigh ah yes if she didn't make the best dam Harvey wall-banger we'd have to put her on suspension I swear....ah well....:drinker: lets just chalk it up to them nawing thier way through the barb wires again and call it a day....Shannon....we need more bangers girl!! chop chop! Marlene....you gotta try these!!!:bigsmile:

:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Peeking in.......any post of Ali's, I MUST read!! :wink: (I've been on and off here myself today....went to the gym....then we took JT to the park..yada yada yada!)

Your dinner sounds GOOD! I loooove sweet potato fries!! :love:

One of these days Ali....I must save up enough calories for some of your homemade tiramisu! MY FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV! Did I mention it's my fav?? :laugh: :wink:

Oh and that pit! Hmm, we could get into all kinds of trouble in there!
  • ali106
    Options
    Peeking in.......any post of Ali's, I MUST read!! :wink: (I've been on and off here myself today....went to the gym....then we took JT to the park..yada yada yada!)

Your dinner sounds GOOD! I loooove sweet potato fries!! :love:

One of these days Ali....I must save up enough calories for some of your homemade tiramisu! MY FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV! Did I mention it's my fav?? :laugh: :wink:

Oh and that pit! Hmm, we could get into all kinds of trouble in there!

yup the dinner was yummy...I baked some fries for me w/ a little eggwhite and sea salt mmmm but the rest of the family wanted them fried because well...hello they're awesome like that! lol

I would love you to come and I'd make a low cal tiramisu....okay I'm lying....but I'll TELL you it is...LMBO
    just so you dont' feel guilty cuz that's what sisters are for right?! lol

As for the pit....we certainly would get into all kinds of trouble down there...why do you think we have them (giggle)

hugs and love you girly!
    Ali :drinker:
  • marskids
    Options
    Hey Ali, Soupy,
    It worked !!! They're all back now.
    It might take a few minutes for the "secret ingrediant" :wink: to kick in though. :laugh:

thepit.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Bwahahahahaha!!!:laugh:

Good going Marlene!:drinker:
  • marskids
    Options
    _40747586_sleep203.jpg

O.k. it looks like it's kicked in. :laugh: Hahaha....and they never even knew!!!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hey Ali, Soupy,
    It might take a few minutes for the "secret ingrediant" :wink: to kick in though. :laugh:

thepit.jpg

aaaaa...ummmmm, just who was in charge of counting??? I still got one loose one here with me, he's wearing the sparkly kilt, I have him firmly by the , um,,,,ear.....Just took a tour of a copper mine, he said it felt like home:bigsmile: . If he's good I promised I let him play with the computer a little later....:laugh:

One thing with an active vacation...we have a gazillion exercise calories to burn!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: WIsh I could save a few for the long low cal car ride:angry: home tomorrow!!!!!
    Ezzie
  • marskids
    Options
    Hey Ali, Soupy,

thepit.jpg

aaaaa...ummmmm, just who was in charge of counting??? I still got one loose one here with me, he's wearing the sparkly kilt, I have him firmly by the , um,,,,ear.....Just took a tour of a copper mine, he said it felt like home:bigsmile: . If he's good I promised I let him play with the computer....:laugh:
    Ezzie

counting.jpg
    Hey, ya gotta forgive me. I'm from Canada and we count in metric.:laugh: