Options
2»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Hey Ali, Soupy,
    It worked !!! They're all back now.
    It might take a few minutes for the "secret ingrediant" :wink: to kick in though. :laugh:

thepit.jpg

aaaaa...ummmmm, just who was in charge of counting??? I still got one loose one here with me, he's wearing the sparkly kilt, I have him firmly by the , um,,,,ear.....Just took a tour of a copper mine, he said it felt like home:bigsmile: . If he's good I promised I let him play with the computer....:laugh:
    Ezzie

counting.jpg
    Hey, ya gotta forgive me. I'm from Canada and we count in metric.:laugh:

:laugh: oh its okay Marlene....our little puppies always come home.....especially when Ezzie has one by the er...um...ear!:bigsmile:

I hope you two are enjoying the vaca....and bummer it has to end...but I'm sort of secretly happy cuz I MESS THE HECK OUTTA YOU TWO!:sad: drive safe and just drop off Jamerz at the pit when your ya know...DONE w/ him:bigsmile: :love:

love you guys!!!

oh and Marlene....soupy and I are thinking of expanding out pits to Canada....how would you feel about being in charge of that:drinker: :wink:

hugs!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hey, ya gotta forgive me. I'm from Canada and we count in metric.:laugh:

funny-pictures-canadian-cats-are-ni.jpg
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options

oh and Marlene....soupy and I are thinking of expanding out pits to Canada....how would you feel about being in charge of that:drinker: :wink:

hugs!!!

Igloo.jpg

Canadian MFP pit is now officially setup and ready for..........uh....business!!!:wink:

canada_flag.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

hugs!!!

Igloo.jpg

Canadian MFP pit is now officially setup and ready for..........uh....business!!!:wink:

canada_flag.gif

I told you soupy I TOLD you she was the bomb!!!!:drinker: Hey Shannon honey...another round of the bangers please its time to celebrate! woooooo!:bigsmile:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :heart: