15lbs down w/embarrassing underwear shots...eek!

Options
Let me start by saying that everyone on MFP has been so helpful, kind and inspirational...THANK YOU!!! These pictures are so embarrassing, but I worked hard for this so I'm sharing! I apologize in advance for the underwear shots...the before pictures were taken right before I found MFP and were originally intended for my eyes only, but ya know....underwear really isn't any different than a bikini so here ya go!!! You've been WARNED!!!! This is my journey, starting with pregnancy and ending with one happy and confident mama. I gained 23 lbs during pregnancy....not that much weight but I looked totally different afterward. The before pictures show me about 2 months after my son was born, I had already lost about 14 lbs just by watching what I ate. My goal at that point was to lose 10 more lbs and tone up. Since then, I've lost 15 lbs using MFP to track my calories, and doing a mix of Jillian Michaels dvds including 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. I love the dvds and I feel like I had great results. I am now ready to move on to P90x, which I will be starting today! This time, my goal is not to lose any more weight, but I'd definitely like to build some muscle! Thank you for looking and I hope my success serves as inspiration to someone! Much love to you all!!!

28279_516414784855_138400990_30688831_4809992_n.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

after1.jpg

after3.jpg

after2.jpg

200535_522760103785_138400990_30848328_6915486_n-1.gif

Replies

• ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    you look killer, girl. rock that ****.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    okay, my side by sides were too big, so I had to change them really quick....The top underwear shots are my befores and the bottom ones are my afters...Sorry guys!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    oh my goodness, he is soooo cute!! You look great btw, those muscles are rockin' chick!!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Keep up the great work and dedication!!!
  • 1MoreX
    1MoreX Posts: 2
    Options
    Embarassing? Far from that...sexy is more like it!
  • acave9406
    acave9406 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I'm hoping to be able to show off my tummy soon, but you didn't even look bad in the first pics!!!!:smile:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    wow, you look awesome.
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You look awesome! Those arms are amazing! :)
  • bryony_pie
    bryony_pie Posts: 40
    Options
    you look incredible! if i didn't see the pregnant photo i would NEVER have believed you had children! congrats to you!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    well done u, hope i can look as good as u when im where i want to b, ur son is such a bonnie wi boy, no wonder ur such a happy mummy.x
  • kwinterscheidt
    kwinterscheidt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    holy buckets! you can tell a huge difference between your before and afters! your waist is much more defined and your butt is totally awesome. i am jealous of your arm muscles too! way to go and keep up the hard work. i want to start p90x when i loose more weight, but i tried the fit test and im not ready for it yet, so i am working towards it!
    great job and you can really tell a difference!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! To be honest you didn't look bad in the before pictures but wow, you are tight and toned in the after and look amazing!
  • MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you have a great shape! Well done
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    You look great! You've worked hard and it's showing! :)
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    you look amazing... keep up the hard work
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    wow amazing results !! keep up the great work!
  • haylayne81
    haylayne81 Posts: 56
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing girl!!!!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! :blushing:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I started reading your post, scrolled to the first pictures and said....Hmmmm...she put her after pictures first....I wonder why she didn't put the before pictures and follow with the after photos......

Then I kept scrolling.

You looked fantastic before you even lost pound #1!!!!!!!!! You must really be working hard :smile:
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    wow.
    you are hot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!